Vero Beach | FerrariChat

Vero Beach

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by whart, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Tell me about this area, from a real estate investment perspective?

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Excellent, IMO. My good friend, Brian redman, lives in the area. I have been to visit him several times. Love the area. LOTS of money there, but very sleepy & quiet. The next great development opportunity inFlorida, IMO, but, like all others prior, it will ruin a truly lovely, quiet area.

Sad, but profitable.

3. From a practical perspective, vacationing in Florida is so 1986. A baller like you need not waste his time in Da Souff and instead hit up more lively locations.

Il Commenadatore

4. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    My parents spend the winter there in Orchid Island. Beautiful and quiet. The wife and I go there about 3 times a year to relax and get free babysitting from my parents. Lots of young retirees from the Northeast there (55-68). It seems that the parents of half the people I knew in school are there from Connecticut. A lot of great golf course developments. Growing rapidly but most of the developments are very tasteful. If you want details or insight to certain developments, let me know and I will check with my parents. Check out Orchid, it's very nice.

5. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Il: not thinking of living there, or even going there (other than for due diligence purposes). Objective: to make money from people that do want to go there. Hesitation: i usually go with areas i know. But a buddy is looking into some property there, hence my question. Q'uest que c'est, "da Souff." (And, i assume being a baller is a compliment, so thanks). Doug: thanks. Once i get a little more info, i will PM you.

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I have some Uncles who live there, nice beach, sleepy & quiet like Dave said. Sort of a stealth Palm Beach :) I'm sure RE prices are fairly high but not ludicrous like Palm

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

I am in the middle of a land sale with some beachfront property that I have there. It was a good investment for me. The gains in the seven years since I bought the land is over 10 times what my partner and I paid. It is just bare land. Anyways, that's my $.02. PM me if you would like some more info on the land in the area. I own several properties in Florida.