1:18 Model Database | FerrariChat

1:18 Model Database

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Mule, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
  2. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    This site is outdated..nevetheless, it is a good point of reference to search for older 1/18's. Speaking of which, I am in search of the elusive 1/18 Mattel F355 challenge (silver/FOH). If anyone has it or knows of someone who is willing to sell it, let me know. This particular model managed to slip through my fingers!!!!!

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Outdated...yes. But since Mattel took the Ferrari contract, many of the manufacturers haven't produced a Ferrari model, so these lists may be old, but most are probably complete (for Ferraris).

Only Mattel (and Kyosho) have put out anything new since the lists were updated, which may be why the guy stopped updating it.

4. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    ]

I know where to find it, but since you just reminded me, I will buy mine first. The last time that I told someone about the silver 355 and the 250 GTO and 288 GTO, they went and bought every last one of them and sold them all on e-bay. Will let you know on friday, when mine is on the way.

5. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    That's great news!!! But are you talking about the F355 berlinetta in silver or the F355 challenge in silver? Anyways, this news is very promising, and I can't wait until Friday!!!

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'll get my silver 355 Challenge directly from Rob Lay. Nanananaaaa.
    :)

Seriously, as a FChat racing team sponsor you get the 1/18 model as a perk. One expensive model though at $ 1,000.