Nice Winter Beater! | FerrariChat

Nice Winter Beater!

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by marinelo, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marinelo

marinelo Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Rob
    #1 marinelo, Jan 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  3. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    He should be able to have the ski racks custom made to match the car. With the AWD he should be able to get to almost any skiing destination. But, I would suggest some winter tires or maybe chains. I think it's great that he really plans on using his car.

4. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I'm not a huge fan of the gallardo.But I'd kill to have one and say it's my beater.I can't imagine what other cars he must have.

5. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Hmmm, that car looks strangely familiar. By any chance was this car turned down by a person that ordered it, and then it was offered to your friend? The only reason I ask is that I ordered a Metallic Yellow and Black, with e-Gear from Michel, and turned it down. Just curious. Hope he enjoys it!

6. marinelo

marinelo Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Rob

No , he actually ordered and waited for it.I hear you sold your car,are you waiting for the spyder version.....
    I think yellow is too popular,I would take the pearl orange one they have..I think it's still available.