Anyone here Collect Pool Cues | FerrariChat

Anyone here Collect Pool Cues

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by dream cars, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    I have some cues I found in storage that my father bought who knows when. Just wondering if they are worth anything?

1. Old Brunswick Cue- Brass joint, Mother of Pearl butt

2. Tai-Stick from mid 1980's

3. Steven Mazerak from mid 1980's

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    i have an old brunswick and a really cool meucci. have no idea if/what they are worth. i love to play with them. i guess they are like my vintage guitars, the older the better! cool thread !

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Mine is a Brunswick Willie Hoppe Professional.

DL

4. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    i dont know anything about collecting cuesticks, but i do know that Jeanette Lee is hot! :)

5. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    She's a lot better in person :) I saw her about a year ago at Amsterdam Billiard Club on the East Side playing with a friend of hers. In addition to being hot, she's a bloody awesome pool player as well!

6. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert

I saw her too eatting Korean BBQ in K-Town on 32nd street in NYC. just as hot in person as on tv

7. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    I also have a Schick Cue from mid to late 80's with Ivory inlays. I recently rediscovered my love for the game. I need a bigger house so I can get a table. the only places around here to play are dirty, run down bars or arcades with coin tables.

8. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I've got a 2-piece Meucci 19oz for playing, a 21oz Viking for breaking, had them both for at least fifteem years. I used to play 3-cushion billiards with a guy who used a custom-made Balabushka (sp?), very nice.

Mark

9. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Oh yeah, best story. I have a soft cue case that looks an awful lot like something you'd carry a gun with, just shorter. I was walking into the student center at college one day with the case over my shoulder and was stopped by a police officer. He asked me to open the case and was hovering around his sidearm the whole time, very nervous. He actually told me I should get a different case. I can appreciate his position and no way could I do his job (cops are tops in my book), but I thought it was funny.

Mark