4/5 size Testarossa | FerrariChat

4/5 size Testarossa

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Etcetera, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
  2. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Wow - fit and finish does look very good on exterior... interior is pure P-Body crap though.

3. ronsupercar

ronsupercar Formula 3

May 2, 2002
    Orlando Fla.
    Full Name:
    4RE-Ron
    Not bad. But if your gonna do it, do it right....

4. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i have to admit, if i passed that i wouldnt have known it was a replica at first glimpse.. i still wouldnt buy anything like that though

5. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    as a car hacker i can respect the amount of work someone put in to this, but who the hell buys these??? you cant finance them thru a bank like a regular car, insurance companies hate them, and for $23.5k you can get some really decent real fcars, pcars, muscle cars ect. a well done all tube countach with a really well done V8 ect is one thing, but who the hell buys these 308 and testarossa replicas, they are all over the place as i keep " tripping" on them as i am looking for a ( real) fcar of my own.

6. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    did you notice the riced out 308 in the background? It looks like a Fiero as well

7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    not bad, but the rears need either spacers or deeper dish wheels and the headlights are too far back...

no comment on the interior, but one of the best i have seen.

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    one thing though, the rear window looks more usable. :)

9. ronsupercar

ronsupercar Formula 3

May 2, 2002
    Orlando Fla.
    Full Name:
    4RE-Ron
  10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I think the owner of the yellow Testarossa replica was a salesman at my work several years ago. This was before I really got into F-Cars. I used to pass it in the parking lot & think how cool it was that someone drove a Testarossa to work.... Until the one day I noticed the badge on the back read "Testanossa". arghh

11. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    I don't get replicars like this, for just a few k more one could have a REAL Ferrari and not some fiberglass drag queen.

12. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I think they would be better if they had an engine to match the car, instead of these 2.8 V6. I knew a guy that had a Countach kit car, tube chassis, 930 rear end and i think a blown 502 big block. When he bought the emblems for it, he said they cost a few grand direct from Lamborghini SpA.