Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Ken, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife

1. Ferrari Enzo

2. Trophy Wife

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    Okay, both have great lines, are a hell of a drive, cost obscene amounts of money, and will ultimately leave you stranded and cursing at least once in your life. So which is better?

Both will get you the best seat in a restaurant, respect from friends and enemies alike and attract whistles and cat calls from bystanders. Both smell great and likely leave a wet spot after use. Both eventually depriciate in time, when a new toy replaces the old.

On the plus side for the Enzo, it always respnds to your every whim and command, can be turned off and put away at will, and you can just admire it standing still without it making noise. Both make fantastic noises when called on to. Both are best when extended to their maximum.

On the minus side, the Enzo is stupid expensive for the smallest services, and will get you killed if you don't have the experience to handle it. Hmmm...same with the trophy wife.

Okay, I'm stumped. Which should I choose?

Ken

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Enzo Is better. And then if you did really want a money hungry B*tch you could just use the Enzo to get one.

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #3 EVartanian, Jan 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    Hmm. Was leaning toward the trophy wife, until I saw that pic. God Dam. The Enzo is just too hot.

5. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    more threads like this so we can get to 25,000 members as soon as possible.

When can I start sending money?

N

6. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Agreed. Take the Enzo anywhere and there will be plenty of Enz-hoes.

7. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Even though th Enzo will always cost large, at least it will never leave your side willingly (someone has to steal it). The trophy girlfriend, they just talk to damn much, and that trainor at the gym always has bigger pecks than mine no matter how many times a day I train. I'll agree with the Enzo and use it to slam some b$^*(@# whenever I want.

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ken, as opposed as i am to the blatant sexism of this post...

...you should've at least made a poll...:D

Seriously, about the sexism; first off, we should establish a proper and accurate definition of a "trophy" wife; next, we should re-word the whole damn thing so as not to objectify women... Before you know it, Arlie & JRV (if he wasn't banned) will be in here talking about bitter b_tches and money-hungry succubuses and how women are nothing but leeches and, somehow, that will just spur a flurry of bikini threads that would ordinarily be deleted or locked or otherwise inaccessible if they :::gasp::: had pictures of men in them, thus perpetuating the pig-headed and chauvanistic ideology that women are mere sex toys, which, of course, drives away most of the female enthusiasts from this site, to begin with...

Lastly, no woman (with the exception of MAYBE one but i never had a chance to converse with her) has taken my breath away to the point where cars no longer mattered; hence, my choice lies with the NNO... :)

9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Who needs a car like that to get a girl anyway? Unbelievable! Here in LOS ANGELES things like that NEVER HAPPEN. Everyone here is just So real!

I mean, like Oh m'GAWD... Like Hi. Is that YOUR car??

DL

10. mondial85

mondial85 Karting

Sep 9, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Casey Slattery
    I dont know...both will take all your money away.
    IMHO, anybody who dosent marry for love has serious issues anyways.

11. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    One requires high maintenance...the other IS high maintenance!

DL

12. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    The car will always be cheaper. Even an Enzo, when the life-long costs are analyzed, is cheaper than any wife. There are a few things the Enzo can't do though. It can't cook or clean. Small price to pay.

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I had a trophy wife. She even kept my trophies.

14. Bryan

Bryan Formula 3

What are all those jets coming out of the roof of the car?? <g>

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!

16. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

At least the Enzo wont cheat on you

17. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

You can always get a maid...still cheaper than the trophy wife. Why the trophy wife anyway?

Marry a good old fashion ugly girl who will be happy with anything, then get the trophy girlfriend, once they hit 25 trade them in for another 20 yr old.Unlike Ferraris, the older they get the less they appreciate. LOL

18. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    No but everyone is always trying to get inside it. Constant flirt thats what the Enzo is.

19. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth

Uh, yeah...what you said.

Ken

20. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...

You have to admit that this thread brought out an overwhelming amount of sexism and chauvanism... Look at some of the replies...! i'd swear that half of the people who replied are or have been in a bitter divorce or are unhappily married and probably have feelings of angst towards their mothers...

Which leads me to a question i've had for quite some time: Is anyone here on the board a psychiatrist/psychologist/therapist/counselor...?

21. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth

By definition, the TROPHY wife doesn't not cook or clean. That was supposed to be the first wife. I agree; the car would be cheaper in the long run, in spite of the fact trophy wives are acquired when you're older, thus there's less time to advertise the costs, the costs are much higher. I'm leaning towards the car myself.

Ken

22. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So a trophy wife is a woman who doesn't cook or clean...? Is that it...? That's the definition of a trophy wife...?

23. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    I sit corrected.

24. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    Yes, you're right. I should have posted this with a Mercialgo in the Lambo room.

Ken

25. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!
    Touche. i can understand you not wanting me to pollute the thread with my comments, but i can't help myself...