355/360 owners | FerrariChat

355/360 owners

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Tom Larkins, Jan 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Am considering the purchase of one of these F's, however I don't know whether or not they would make it up/down the front portion of my driveway due to its slight incline. Currently own a NSX and don't have any problems as long as I exit @ angle. Please let me know when or if any or you folks meet in the spring so I could take some measurements if you wouldn't mind, for comparison. Don't know if that many 355/360 owners exist in KC, just thought I'd ask.

Signed,
    Winter Sucks

Thanks in advance

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Tom--- FOA Club has a very active chapter here in Kansas City. Wonderful folks. We meet every first Saturday of the each month at Le Peep (on 87th and Switzer) for breakfast. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info.

Regards,

Tom

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Hi Tom, we are a FCA chapter.... and its 87th and Quivera but you got the rest correct!

See you ar breakfast!

Chris Parr
    Ferrari Club of America Membership Chairman

4. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hello Chris---

Thanks for the clarity. Never been good w/ street signs....Just finished reading the post depicting your marital predicament.... and was laughing my ass off.....

In any case, Mr Tom Larkins---Please come and join us. On behalf of all, I extent our welcome to you.

Tom,

5. Tom Larkins

Thanks for the invite, I assume that some of the local F-car owners that do the breakfast thing on Sat. mornings at LePeep drive a 355/360 so I could get some measurements ??? If not I can head out to Stanley @ the Autosport Gallery.

Funny, living over in Lee's Summit I've only seen 1 Ferrari ever. It was a Yellow 360 around Lakewood.

Again, thanks for the invite and hope to hook-up in the spring.

6. srpatterson

srpatterson Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    Steve Patterson
    Tom,

I have a 360 and live and work in Lee's Summit. Call me at my office, Progress Instruments (it's in the book, I don't want to post it here) and we can spend some time going over 355 vs. 360.

My previous 355 is owned by a friend in Lakewood, so we can take a look at it also.

Steve

7. Tom Larkins

Steve

Thanks for the offer, will give you a call when the weather is better and the crap is off the streets. My car is undercover for the winter and would like to do a side/side comparison in addition to taking some measurements. Unusual request I know !

Happened to look at your avator. That wouldn't be over at the LS Airport would it? My son and I chased an ol Navy trainer (I think) over there last fall that was buzing around over my home up north of the Airport. Beautiful sound it was and I had to see it in person!

Regards,

Tom