1:43 King Leopold 375? | FerrariChat

1:43 King Leopold 375?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by El Wayne, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Okay, it seems like there are quite a few of you here that collect 1:43's so let me ask you guys a question. Does anyone here know where I can find a 1:43 hand-built model of the car in my avatar? A few years ago I saw an AMR version on eBay that sold for nearly a grand (I think I bid up to $700) and then Rainer Gotske (of RGM) told me that he had commissioned BBR/MR to do a version, but I haven't heard anything from him in a while. Anybody know where I can find one of these?

2. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
  3. staceman

staceman Karting

Sep 23, 2003
    At Home
    Full Name:
    SGT
  4. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
  5. jj2728

jj2728 Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Ontario
    feeling 43 are extremely high quality kits, hence there prices...

6. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Thank you everyone. I checked out the kit on eBay but, to be honest, I've never attempted to build one of these things myself and that doesn't look like a kit for beginners. I've been contacted privately by a valuable F-chat contributor who has a built AMR version, which is what I was really after, and has offered it to me at a very fair price. Mission accomplished! Again, thanks to all of you for being so hepful.