Robb Report Enzo-Mania Article | FerrariChat

Robb Report Enzo-Mania Article

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 007, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Has any one here seen the article in the Robb Report companion magazine Robb Report Collection?

The story is about a collector, Benny Caiola Jr., who along with his two Enzos (Red and Yellow) has a collection including F40, F40LM, F50, 333SP, 512BB,575M, 456, 355, Dino, and 4 360's. Along with such Non F-car examples as a Lamborghini Diablo and Murcielago, 2 AMG MBZ's, Pagani Zonda, Porsche GT2 and an Aston Martin Vanquish.

Better yet this guy actually uses these cars regularly. The writer of the article drove the Enzo and was prodded by the owner to drive the car harder. This guy enjoys the performance of these cars and likes to use them right, Bravo!!!!

The magazine is bundled with Robb Report on newsstands and this is in the Feb 2004 issue. Worth checking out.

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    I think several FerrariChat members actually know the guy.

3. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Wow, I've found my new hero!! What a cool guy that has an extensive collection and still uses them all, even in not so 'perfect' weather! If you know him tell him his fans strech far and wide. :)

4. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    yeah this guy sounds cool!

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    His son/nephew (i don't remember which) posts on here... Benny seems really cool... i met him for a hot second at WWoC... He was getting in his F50 (which had his yellow NNO on one side and his F40 and 288 GTO on the other) when i said to him, "Hey, to save you some time, i could follow you home in your NNO..." or something like that... He just smiled and said, "Yeah, sure, go ahead, the keys are in it..." Seemed like a really cool guy... Hearing that F50 pull off wasn't too shabby, either... :)

6. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman

Its nice to see people enjoy their cars :)

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Can anybody give me more information on that 288 GTO? A serial number perhaps? Plluazeee.

8. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    Yah, it's his nephew who posts on this site.

9. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Have the s/ns on most of the others, but not the 288. Sorry.

10. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Benny's a great guy.. I've been fortunate enough to spend a decent amount of track time with him as hanging out with him at his house with Ben Ciaola, his nephew.. Beautiful cars/house/family...