ford gt.... | FerrariChat

ford gt....

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Prowler, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt
    what do you guys think of it?personally...if i had an extra 150K floating around......i'd have one and repaint it into the gulf color scheme.

2. Ekasilicon

Ekasilicon Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2003
    I think it is an awesome car. If I had $150K floating around I would get one. I am really impressed with what Ford has done. I would never buy any other car made by Ford, but the GT is something else.

3. CCarlisi

CCarlisi Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I'm not into the retro looks or the muscle car sound, but the performance numbers are very impressive.

4. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on the retro styling... but I don't think I'd mind the sound. I'm sure its quick and all to and yes it has its heritage but its missing something that tickles the car loving receptors in my brain. I dunno it just lacks... something I can't really descibe, lol, that doesn't help I know. I'll probably get grief from some people not being able to completely explain myself and all, but I'm just not a big fan of it. :/

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Agreed, I do like the Gulf racing colors. The Travel Channel just aired a segmant on automotive design & concept vehicles, the feature car was the Ford GT.

Amazing....:)

6. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    FWIW, my brother Chris was interviewed extensively on that show.

7. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I hate to be the one to say it but it's too much of a replica for me.If I had 150K to spend I'd still rather have the less rare 360 modena myself.Not to mention plenty other options out there as well.But if someone gave me one and I had to keep it,I'm sure i could live with it.Not sure I could live with being a ford guy though.

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy