Verdi - Top Ferrari Mechanic | FerrariChat

Verdi - Top Ferrari Mechanic

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by RAY430RED, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Yes, you did see me at Verdi's in my Transit! I've been dealing with Karl Verdi since the late 80's when I brought my first 348. I still speak to him regularly, but on Saturday I had brought some presents for my 360 from Manu. I couldn't resist the opportunity to pop over and see Karl and the boys, as I hadn't been there for a while. I must admit, when I pulled up, I thought there was a Ferrari group meet on! As there was so many cars and people milling around. I do like your number plate - I don't remember seeing it there, were you in the 355? I am usually pretty good at recognising plates.

Regards

Ray

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H

Ray,
    I was in Karl's office when you popped in and then back out. My car had to have an engine hose replaced and was in his workshop , which is probably why you didn't notice it.It was very busy there Saturday but his shop has a nice " everyone's welcome" feeling about it.
    Tony

3. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Hi tonyh Was it you i was telling about the borrowed Masarati ?

RAY

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    No , Ray. I was sitting in the corner minding my own business while Karl fielded 20 odd calls and still managed a conversation with me and 2 others! You literally popped your head round the door,said hello ,?gave keys to Karl ? and left. 2 minutes tops....
    Tony