Lamborghini Dealer NJ | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Dealer NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by mvespo348, Jan 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mvespo348

mvespo348 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    North New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I was at Classic Coach today in Elizabeth, NJ and I was surprised to see 4 brand new Gallardo's. I was thinking is Frank doing the commissioning for Lamborghini to. While waiting for some help I was talking to one of the employees to find out they are opening a Lamborghini dealership on Rt.17 and Rt.4 in Paramus.

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    really? thats right next to my house :cool:

time to go for some test drives :)

3. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    Were the Gallardos for sale? Or were they working on them?

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I thought Classic Coach was just a restoration place...

5. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    It is, but Frank (the owner) also owns Ferrari of Central Florida and will sometimes sell cars through them.

6. mvespo348

mvespo348 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    North New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Michael
    They were for sale I believe. Window stickers and all.

7. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

I have heard the same thing, Frank is going to have a location on Rt17 as a Lambo dealer. Who knows?? we will see when it happens.

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    It tells you a lot about the Gallardo that a Lambo dealer has 4 (let me repeat that again......FOUR) Gallardo;s for sale in the showroom. Seems like NOONE wants them! there must be a reason why....

9. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    I'm so confused. Some people think the Gallardo's the next best thing to sliced bread, others think it's a stinker waiting to leave the room. I can't tell who's right.

10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    all the reviews i've read love the gallardo. It's just fighting an uphill battle competing with cars like the 911 turbo and 360 modena, both of which have established themselves as benchmark performing cars. Looks like it's time to take a trip down to Paramus this weekend, I'd love to see a gallardo in person! What are the hours of this place, do you have an exact address? thanks

11. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Doesn't matter if it gets you from point A to point B in X-Y time with nary a distraction; if you don't like it, it doesn't matter if anybody or everybody else does. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - of the lien.

12. mvespo348

mvespo348 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    North New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I don't believe it is open yet. The lambo's were in Elizabeth

13. RaptorAKL

RaptorAKL Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    McLean, VA
    I thought you guys in the NYC area already had a Lambo dealer....

Anyway, is Classic Coach technically considered to be an authorized Ferrari dealer? I know they are an authorized service center, but can you order a new car through them?

14. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    I think Classic Coach is only an authorized repair center. See above re: Ferrari of Central Florida.

15. mvespo348

mvespo348 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    North New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I know Classic Coach is the only factory authorized paint shop for FNA. I have actually seen some cars there that were damaged in shipping from over seas that they were repairing. A 360 spider looked like another car was dropped onto it. Yes, you can order a new car from classic and if not, im sure he would run it through Ferrari of Central Florida. As for the Lamborghini dealer in NJ, I know along time ago in the 80's there was one in NJ on 17 the 1&9 but no longer. Who knows maybe he will sell Ferrari and Lamborghini as well as service there too in Paramus NJ. Sounds just great to me. ANYONE????

16. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

They were the only body shop for a while, but now there are other authorized shops. There were too many complaints that people had to send their 360's to NJ.

17. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    arranging to bring my 355 Spider home from winter storage. Frank's always got something interesting, a brand new yellow Gallardo (sticker $190,000) a Murcielago, Challenge Stradale (no, not titanium LOL). This was the first Gallardo I ever saw in person and it is much sweeter than any photos, even the back doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Tempting!

Ben

18. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    I really want to see some sales figures before I write off the Gallardo's as not selling. Lamborghini seems to have a different sales model then Ferrari. Ferrari waits until the orders are in to build the car. Meanwhile Lambo seems to be producing enough that you can walk onto a lot and buy one OR you can custom order one to your specifications IF you want to wait.

Also, are Gallardo's sitting 4 or 5 deep in warmer climate areas?