Why isnt there a TRi State GTG every week as in Cali ? | FerrariChat

Why isnt there a TRi State GTG every week as in Cali ?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by amenasce, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Not this time of the year obviously but when weather permits , why dont you guys get together more often for the hell of it every week ? or maybe a twice a month ??

Huh ?

Im sure a lot of you guys live relatively close to each other ( i know for certain that some do ..)

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    ANDREW - Dave Monk and I did plenty of tearing up the roads here in Connecticut this past year in his Mondial and my TR. We also ventured into Jersey to do shows and runs with the Jersey Crew. This coming Spring + Summer, we'll try to get the Long Island Fellas, Jersey Crew Guys and other Nutmeg State (CT.) Reps to do a get together and drive.
    Also, we do not post up our get togethers in advance. Mostly we just make a few calls and arrange a meeting place and time. From there, we just go where ever the flow takes us, and leave the camera behind. Next time you cross the pond, hook up with us!!!
    (Just don't come in the next few days or so... Expecting a huge snow/ice storm dropping 12" to 18" of the white crap!!)
    Au revoir mon bon ami!!!
    Hutch

3. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Sounds good to me!!
    Actually i was having the same thoughts too Amenasce. Who knows what 2004 shall bring?

4. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Good idea, and in fact this does happen. Ed P, Dave W and some others get to together in the nicer wheather on LI's South Shore on quite a few Sundays in good weather.

5. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Great ! Guys !

I hope more Tri state fchatter will meet together in 2004 ..

The cali weekly meet look a blast ! No reason why they should have all the fun ! :)

Hutch !

I'll be crossing the pond in april ! See you then !!

6. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    I'm always down for something. Hutch knows this. :)

7. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    wine is fine but whiskey's quicker...The Gin Mill has plenty of liquor....

I changed the words to a classic Ozzy tune

Da

8. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Andrew - I'm warming the car up now for your visit in April!!

AugDog - All too well I know it, all too well brother...

And Todd - What else is there to say?? You're my idol!!! Where is your 355 Spyder at?? I'll go steal it for you... Just have a beer and a shot ready for my arrival with your new ride!!!

Think Springtime Fellas!!!!!

9. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Todd,

Seriously, what's the deal? I think you've kept us in the dark long enough that we couldn't possibly jinx anything at this point. Do you still have your 328? Good to see you post man. I hope the family is well. We all know you aren't. :)

10. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    So TTG - What's the scoop on your 355 Spyder????
    Inquiring (Or is it enquiring...) minds want to know... And the rest of us are just bored and curious. Any way that we can help make it happen with a little F-Chat love to the dealer or salesman?? Don't hesitate to call on your homies!!
    PEACE OUT!!

11. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    My brothers:
    No secrets here...I am just completely bamboozled with work and I am quite simply absolutely hung up on this one car that I have a deposit on that I am too stubborn to give up just yet...the problem is I am dealing with a nutball that consigned the car with a dealer that nobody can get a hold of b/c he's out of the country filming movies...it's a bazaar situation. In the meantime, I just took a deposit for my car today from a very cool guy that I am confident you will all meet soon...it will be emotional to not have her in my garage in a couple weeks.

We'll see.

TTG