Enzo at new car show | FerrariChat

Enzo at new car show

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by SMS, Jan 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    I posted this photo under the Michigan area forums allready, but today I heard a good story about this car. Seems it was scheduled for display at this weekends show (it was hyped in the paper), but was recently purchased by the NHL's Sergei Federov. When Cauley told the show promoter, "sorry no Enzo", they said "tell him we'll post a uniformed guard all show at the car". Cauley called Sergei who said ok.
    So sorry guys, this one is sold allready!

At least that's the story as told by the promoter this am.

2. H2OTT

H2OTT Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    Federov has had his yellow Enzo for almost a year. I have seen a magazine interview showing all of his vehicles. I think this promoter was fibbing. Unless the story occured a while ago.

3. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Maybe Kizdan can weigh in on this. I think this is the car in his avatar.

P.S. I do recall a press article that Sergei wrecked an expensive Ferrari last summer. Any connection? (just speculating outloud)

4. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I live in Michigan and was at the Enzo release party Cauley threw for Federov and the other Michigan owner who got one. That was in late May/early June.

Federov did indeed total his 456 GT several months ago. It was pretty big news here in the Detroit area.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    The NNO, more than any other car or any other thing in the entire world, has fascinated me with opinions... What they are, how they work and how different they can be... Opinions are an anomoly to me, in some ways... Because i can't see how anyone in the world would want another car if they had the chance to have one of these...