308 QV parts book | FerrariChat

308 QV parts book

Discussion in '308/328' started by JohnMH, Jan 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Anyone know where I can buy one for the US spec car? I have the service manual, and a parts book for a 78 US spec car, but thought the right one may be good to have. First Ferrari for me and I am pretty green (when I sat in the car the first time at the dealership I could not find the door release and could not get out of the car).

As an aside, 2004 is also another first for me - a trip to Italy. Anyone know if it is possible to see anthing at the factory, or is a visit by a member of the public out of the question.

Cheers to all.

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Welcome, John,
    I think both of your questions are already addressed here.

1. There were some previous threads on parts books (do a seach), and some of our sponsors should have them.

2. Trip to Italy, factory tour, what to see, have been in other threads, with some after the fact pictures and comments. Do a search and you should find plenty.

Search is in the upper right of the screen and the sponsors have a button up there, too. Again, welcome. If you have some info to share, please fill in your profile.

3. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    I've been researching documentation myself for the QV - here's what I've found:

The CDs proliferating EBAY omit two key documents, but all have the QV owners manual on PDF as well as the 308QV/328 Workshop Manual - this was a split document. NONE of the CDs contain the QV Wiring Diagram or the Spare Parts Manual. I have seen hardcopy floating on EBAY, but no CD versions on PDF.....'official' hardcopy from Factory sources will cost you big $$$.

I bought one PDF CD on ebay, and I can attest that the quality of the documents is terrific. Should someone/anyone have softcopy of the Wiring Diagrams and the Spare Parts Catalog, please contact me privately.

4. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    I checked out both Ferraribooks.com and ************ (both F-Chat sponsors) yesterday and I thought they had the books in question. Check them out.

5. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
  6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I have a friend that just bought one. He has your model, also.

I would be interested in the set you have! I own a 1977 US 308GTB.

Pm me and we can straighten all this out.

He would be willing to repro his, I'm sure.

7. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
  8. Ferrari_co_uk

Ferrari_co_uk Karting

Apr 16, 2003
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Langfield
  9. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Awesome Mark!

:) Yo Yo, Bling Bling :)

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

10. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Thanks for all the info. Parts books and exploded diagrams are a great assitance with future work (not to mention ordering parts).

As for overseas plans, I noted elsewhere on the site that the factory may be closed to visitors for the summer. I am certain there are enough other things to see in the area.