exotic car rentals in Toronto | FerrariChat

exotic car rentals in Toronto

Discussion in 'Canada' started by gta exotics, Jan 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gta exotics

gta exotics Rookie

Jan 28, 2004
    I just logged onto your site yesterday and wanted you all to know that we have aquired a 2001 360 spyder for rentals. Red on tan, F1 trans with tubi exhust. This is one sweet ride. We are still working out the prices but should be around 1500 per day which is cheep considering its 300000. We are also offering test drives on an hourly basis to make it more affordable. Check our our site gtaexotics.ca for details.
    thanks titanboy_24 and joe v for putting the word out.

2. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Awesome!!! thanks Titanboy_24, Joe V and GTA Exotics for the info that has found its way here.

GTA, thats a great website you've got, and the start of a great rental company from what I've seen. I absolutely love the idea of the Fantasy Drive, since at 22 I fit in that demographic. Not only that, I've got a graduation coming up, so the hints will soon be dropped to the appropriate family members regarding a certain 360 Spider!

Just curious, whats meant by "a recent driver's abstract"?

Thanks for the info, and for starting such an accomodating rental company.

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    He wants to make sure you don't wrap cars around tress once a week.
    Looks like I won't be able to rent it. :(

4. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Go to your DMV branch and ask for your drivers abstract, it will cost ten bucks or so but they will give it to you. In my case they just stare at it for about 10 seconds then look up at me and go back to staring at it. Mine is 3 pages long. They should only be 1 page with a few lins on it. :eek::eek::eek: