0138AM Pictures...??? | FerrariChat

0138AM Pictures...???

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by mdsaxon, May 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mdsaxon

mdsaxon Karting

Sep 18, 2006
    S.W. Florida
    Does anyone have pictures of 0138AM 340 America Vignale Cabriolet before the re-body? I am curious as to the difference between the cabriolet and the spyder. (This may be one for Sen. Massini.)

2. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    Which rebody? The original was a red cabrio Vignale with cross bar grill, 1998 sold at Christie's monaco with egg crate grill,rebodied by Brocket with very different looking body including 5 vertical fromt fender slots,, 1991 destroyed by Brocket in insurance scam and finally car rebuilt by DK Engr. with reproduction red three hole Vignale type spyder body. I have pictures of all four and will be glad to send you copies. Let me know at [email protected].. Just one man's opinion tongascrew

3. F40org

F40org Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2004
    Munich / Ft. Myers(FL)
    Full Name:
    Rolando
    Sorry that I pick up this old thread.

I found 0138AM in the old CHRISTIE's auction info from 1988. There is also a picture without bumpers and the changed grill.

Is there anybody who has pictures from the front of the early period of this car?

The second pic is from first period. Car has still two-tone delivery painting and this special bumpers on it.
    A front view pictures would be very nice to have an idea how was the car delivered.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login