'02 Maser Coupe needs a Tubi | FerrariChat

'02 Maser Coupe needs a Tubi

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by '77 308GTB, Nov 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. '77 308GTB

'77 308GTB Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    TD
    So what's the going rate for an installed Tubi?

I was quoted $2800 parts + $500 labor, but that seems high? What other prices have people paid?

Todd

P.S. Just bought the car, and taking delivery Wednesday. I want that Tubi right away!

2. GregD

GregD Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Greg
    That's a good price.

Go for it.

3. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    I paid $2850 with installation on my new 2004. This was having the dealership put it on right after they received car. Get the Tubi is worth every penny

4. GregD

GregD Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Sounds like they waived the labor on your install scott. in any case thats a great price.

Do you notice when your in sport mode, as you come to a stop, you'll will get those little popping and sometimes a little backfire sounds moreso than in standard mode?

5. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Actually since I posted that I went and found my invoice and it was even less. It say's the Tubi list price was $3040 with a net price of $2300 and $400 for labor, so total was $2700. But I am sure my price is better with buying the car new from them than someone will get brining in a car. I don't notice much difference in sport mode but I think with my car being a GT, Sport mode affects mostly suspension and not engine management. Also finding in the cooler weather my pops have gotten much louder