03' 360CS price | FerrariChat

03' 360CS price

Discussion in '360/430' started by Lambormini, Oct 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lambormini

Lambormini Rookie

Jul 6, 2005
    I've just found a 03' 360CS with 8,000km with very good condition and wondering what is a fair price to buy it.

BTW, anyone know what was the new car in 2003?

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    UK price at launch £137 K, around $240k. I'm seeing UK cars priced at £106k , $186k.

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    welcome to the board, lambormini.

you should check the archives - there's a ton of data re: sticker prices and option costs.

also consider putting at least some geographical information into your profile - the board members here span the globe.

generally speaking, CS prices vary a lot based upon general condition, level of track use, brake/clutch condition, and color scheme. if you can share more data, you're more likely to get a more accurate response. here in the states cars seem to be selling from the mid 170s to the low 200s - big spread.

doody.

4. Lambormini

Lambormini Rookie

Jul 6, 2005
    It is blue and was a demo car in 03' Geneva Motor Show. I think the leather bucket seat is the only option. Heard from the salesman that it was a test drive car for media in Italy. Never been to showroom and has been kept in Ferrari factory. Base on the salesman information, there is 30% depreciation from new car. If this is true, I think the price is OK.

BTW, is there anything I should take major concern like the clutch or cam belt...etc

Thank you very much for any input. :)

5. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    you want to buy the magazine test drive car?

i'd verify that the brakes and clutch were replaced after what i assume was orgiastic behavior. i'd be pretty careful to get a thorough PPI on a car that has been used for road and performance tests for 5K miles by the planet's magazine journalists.

doody.

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Moved to appropriate sub-forum.

7. Challenge_Stradale

May 14, 2005
    NY

Which one ?