1/18 news

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by furoni, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Check out the video promo for our FerrariChat Miami event coming up end of October! https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/new-ferrarichat-miami-video.580070/
  1. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
  2. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    I still think it should have a higher detail level (especially the interior), but at least Tecnomodel is choosing and making some interesting cars that all other model manufacturers have ignored.

3. furoni

furoni F1 Veteran

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I agree, the interior is to me the worst part of the Tenomodels..but ia lso don't like teh front grill and overall seems a bit crude..not sure about acuracy on the model as i don't know the original...

4. ursoenzo

ursoenzo Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2006
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Christian Rauch
    Rosey likes this.
  5. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    Thanks for showing that photo. Comparing the photo of the model with that of the real car.....it unfortunately shows that Tecnomodel did an extremely poor job (again) of modeling the body and details.... After looking at the Mille Miglia 2008 photo I became a little more curious, I wanted to see if maybe, just maybe something major changed in restoration. I found a photo of it on the internet within a 1 minute search, in this livery, from 1952. (photo below) Maybe Tecnomodel should learn how to research a car and look at photos with their eyes open! Most all areas are wrong on their model. It looks more like an artistic interpretation than a model of the car.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  7. GirchyGirchy

GirchyGirchy Rookie

Jan 5, 2011
    Central IN, USA
    Geez, that looks like a Maisto with nicer wheels.