1 Of 1 430 Scud Gated Manual Up For Grabs | Page 4 | FerrariChat

1 Of 1 430 Scud Gated Manual Up For Grabs

Discussion in '360/430' started by #PoweredbySpeedDigital, Mar 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. michaelo

michaelo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2006
    Tn.
    Full Name:
    Michael O.
    My mistake. You are correct.

2. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    Biggest joke of the year , first they lost the value of the 430 Scud. then they lost at the BJ auction 175k plus any expence now they say they doubled down the bidding which BJ auction will ban these guys for life and on top of this they lost the auction commission of 20% buyer and seller fee's which seller paid for both , thanks f355spider for your posting the joke of year thread lol....

imahorse likes this.
  3. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I don't believe that "everyone knows" my opinion and I'll express my opinions on this site whenever I wish, thank you.

Flea7 and Dave rocks like this.
  4. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I have the original 360TT from Boost Logic . Anyone looking to pay a premium for it :D:D:D

5. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014

PKIM and 360trev like this.
  6. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I "get" a manual shift Scud completely.
    The 430 is the last of the manual shift mid-engined V-8 Ferraris.
    Therefore the "best" of the manual shift layout.
    The Scud is top of the 430 food-chain in performance..... except it didnt come in stick.

For that unique person that wants the best of the last.

If someone is looking for that last 10th in lap times to impress the folks in the clubhouse this aint the car.

Buy a used Indy car.
    That'll show 'em.

PS Trackin aint racin....two different animals.

360trev likes this.
  7. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Light - succinct!

8. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Awesome! just awesome. wish I was there..... in person.

9. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Clearly this car is fake and all race footage is photo shop lolz.

10. ferraritommy

ferraritommy Rookie

Aug 2, 2017
    Milford NJ
    Can any one point me in the direction of the shop that did the conversion? I’m having some cluster issues with a car I’m converting.

11. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Your absolutely free to express your opinion, which you have done multiple times. I've (and I am sure many others) have just given up counting the number of negative posts you've done on this subject now. It gets quite tedious to hear it over and over (rolling eyes) and you just end up coming across as "trolling" the thread(s) on it. Perhaps that may not be your intention but that's how its coming across. Inciting others to snipe from the sides.

12. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    I have a lot of respect for Randy, he's an amazing driver and I really like his work. If Randy likes it then its got to be a fun car to drive... I'm sure this won't matter (That a professional driver who's pretty much driven everything out there) likes it to the distractors on this thread but there you go...

///Art and one4torque like this.
  13. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Really?? You and "many others" have "given up counting" the number of "negative posts" I've made on this topic? You'll have to excuse me if I call B.S. on that.

Also, just because someone expresses an opinion that differs from yours, that's not "trolling," that's just having a discussion, which is sort of what this forum is all about. If you, and the "many others" you've alluded to, are uncomfortable hearing opinions that differ from yours, maybe this forum isn't for you.

Flea7, f355spider and Dave rocks like this.
  14. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Dave, I have a feeling he has mixed you up with me, the "other Dave" as I've expressed my opinion on this topic several times. But, I'm with you - we are all free to express ours, positive, negative or neutral. Some may thing as a sponsor I should not engage in these discussions with my opinions but I've said many times, I'm an owner and member first, sponsor second.

BlacktopRacing, Booker and 360trev like this.
  15. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    My mistake...

All for healthy free speech debate but not the continuous bullying on modified or personalized cars I see on some of these threads.

I actually donated free of charge my technical support time to help create a manual Scud (I say perfect Scud road car!) and love the idea of it. Some like yourself don't.

... so obviously i am in the "for" camp and obviously your not, which is absolutely fine. You don't have to like it . I just got you mixed up and thought you where amongst the few perceived to be forcing their opinion on others by posting 10 million negative posts on the subject.

16. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Is there really a difference in multiple threads on the subject and others that don't happen to find the conversion appealing? It's really all the same :) Believe it or not, I happen to find the discussion filled with many solid posts on the both sides of the topic ;)

///Art, 360trev and BlacktopRacing like this.
  17. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    so there is indeed hope for humanity yet!

18. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Opinions are like buttholes... everybody has one. In general, opinions expressed in forums (yes, even this one) will rile up the dregs. It's human nature to get worked up when somebody else expresses an opinion that differs from your own. Some just handle it better than others. That said, I will say for the second time that while this car is neat, it's not worth more than a factory Scuderia. At most, it's worth the sum if its parts and MAYBE a little extra for the labor. Seeing all the track time it's doing, some may argue it's worth much less now. Lol

Dave rocks likes this.
  19. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    360trev, if you don't like an opinion ignore it. by going after the person it reflects poorly on you.

360trev likes this.
  20. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Agreed.

21. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    I don't like that absolutely no discussion which discusses either flappy Vs gated or tuning simply degenerates to such an extent that it's impossible to garner any value out of the thread. Ends up being a waste of time which is a shame.

Absolutely bring a point to the debate but why beat a dead horse so many times? Sigh...

galt likes this.
  22. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    I think one could argue that numerous threads being started to try and sell this car again and again is beating a dead horse too.

imahorse and Dave rocks like this.
  23. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    I think your probably correct.

24. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Oh this car could have been introduced better... but I’m digging the content.

I’ve got no horse in the sales value race.... none of my business.

Reminds me of what my mother used to say—- if you have nothing good to say then shut it up.... so much negativity these days ... too much caffeine and politics.

360trev likes this.
  25. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Ahh, okay. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.