News

For Sale 10 360 lug bolts (to put 360 rears on your 348)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Michael_Davis, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 17, 2020
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
    Putting a set of chrome 360 starfish on my 348, and needed the shorter 360 lugs for the rears. Bought a full set of 20 because that was all I could find. Only needed ten, because you can reuse the 348 bolts up front.

Anyone want the remaining ten for half of what I paid? $75 and call it $10 for Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the lower 48? I'll throw in the galvanized bolts/washers and posts that came with.

(NOTE, this is the pic I clipped from the fleabay that shows all 20 lugs. You'd only be getting ten, of course)

PM here for interest.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 17, 2020
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
  4. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    How long are the shanks on these? These are not the extra long rear bolts for using the OEM 348 wheels on a 348? These were a full set of bolts for a 360 front and rear? Thanks

5. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 17, 2020
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
    Correct. These are *NOT* the same length as the extra-long rear bolts that are stock on a 348. These are a smidge over three inches. The stock 348 rear lugs are about four and an eighth inc. This set of ten is all the same length, suitable to fasten a pair of OEM 360 wheels to the rear hubs of a 348.

Again, I bought a set of 20 takeoffs because it was faster and easier than trying to find only the 10 that I needed, as you can reuse your 348 front bolts to attach the 360 fronts. Also, I figured I could hook someone else up with the remaining ten at the end of the day and make their life a bit easier.