Sold - $119k 2002 575 F1, 22k Miles, Rossa Corsa, Tubi/X-Pipe | FerrariChat

Sold $119k 2002 575 F1, 22k Miles, Rossa Corsa, Tubi/X-Pipe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by F355 Fan 82, Dec 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    #1 F355 Fan 82, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Im listing my 575 for sale, I love the car and spent almost a year looking for this particular spec with the inserts and as you know give or take 500 of the 575 maranellos ever came to the US so finding the exact spec you want is not easy, its an incredible car with the tubi and x pipe it sounds like a monster, but I just moved back to Texas bc of a family health issue and the 575 is at my condo in Miami and its just sitting on a battery tender under a cover getting no use. I bought the car in nov 2017 and it had 20k miles at the time, it has just crossed 22k now and I have receipts totaling $9,200 of work done in the past year fixing various things. The belts were changed in nov 2017 when I bought the car and wont be due for 4 more years. You may find ones for less money but I made that mistake when I bought the car, it ended up costing me quite a bit to fix every little issue.

I don't have any recent photos other than ones I've taken on my phone but if you're interested, Im in miami now for a few days, leaving sunday and will be back Miami after new years and you can see the car in person, also if you'd like a PPI done on it we can arrange it. The car has no issues, Im meticulous and the car has all its records from 2010 on. The owners before that just never kept them. I just had the annual service done a month ago and the car is ready to go.

The photos Im posting are from the listing when I bought the car a year ago, if you want any photos of anything in particular Id be happy to post them while Im here in town but I've never had professional shots of the car made.

I added a XPEL clear bra when i purchased it for $1,500 and I bought a factory car cover for the car as well for another $700 it includes seat and steering wheel cover. I also purchased a partial luggage set for the 575 off ebay and it turns out from posting pics in the 575 section, 2 of the pieces of luggage are from a superamerica luggage set and alot more than the 575 luggage, those will be included in the price but the pieces came with some slight damage and need to be refurbished. I have also kept the factory radio but my technician added a bluetooth adapter so you can stream music from your smartphone through the factory radio which obviously didn't exist in 2002. It's a cool feature but kept the cars originality. I've had the sticky issues addressed. The dash looks brand new.

The only flaws on the car are a small dent on top of the car, it had it when I got the car, but being on the roof and not visible unless you're looking for it I never got it repaired and then on the quarter panel near the trunk, there was a tiny nick that is not repairable bc of where it is on the car. The only way to repair it would be to spray the whole car.

The toolkit and all original books are there, I never got the window sticker and you can't get it from any Ferrari dealer, I've tried, there are sites though where you can put in the vin and buy a copy of the original sticker

VIN: 2FFBV55A02U127585

You can DM me any questions you have.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006