For Sale - 1957 Gibson ES-175 $3,200 USD | FerrariChat

For Sale 1957 Gibson ES-175 $3,200 USD

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by 19633500GT, Jul 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I dont know a lot about guitars, but my friend asked me to help his elderly friend sell his Gibson, and I know there are a lot of guitar nuts on here, so I said I'd post it and try to help him find a new home.

The owners father bought him this Gibson at 14 years old. He is the original owner of the guitar (pretty damn cool IMO just that part right there!).

1957 Gibson ES-175 in original condition (a few parts here and there upgraded?)

Please refer to my friend Nate with any questions or interest in purchasing it. He's local to me here in CT and it'll ship from here.

Nate: 860-573-9442 cell

Please see the photos and or ask/call Nate for condition questions etc. it's currently within his possession to find a new owner!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

tifoso2728 likes this.