For Sale - 1970's Toschi Ferrari 312 T2 in 1/6 scale | FerrariChat

For Sale 1970's Toschi Ferrari 312 T2 in 1/6 scale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Michael RPM, Jun 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Distrubted by Toschi Spirits in the 70's, this is a plastic replica of the 312 T2. Condition is excellent and includes the original paper instructions on how to open the car to get the glass bottle out. What is NOT included is the actual glass bottle. It must have been consumed long before I obtained this! This obviously is not as detailed as a Pocher model, but it is fairly detailed for being what it is. Looks great under a glass case or even hanging on the wall. These are pretty rare and finding one in this condition with all decals intact and not flaking is becoming harder and harder to find. $650 plus cost of shipping. (The 1/43 scale model is not included and is only pictured with the 312 T2 to show its scale.) Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Mike, awesome model.

FWIW, I sold mine via eBay last year for $850.00 to a German buyer.

GLWS!!!!!!

I actually had the bottles still up until last week...still full of liquor! But threw them away (since I couldn't ship them to EU anyway). :( Wish I'd known you had this, I would've sent them to you!

Michael RPM likes this.
  3. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic

LOL! Thanks anyway! I think I have mine priced pretty fairly. The last couple I've seen on ebay are pretty steep. Thanks again!

19633500GT likes this.
  4. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic