1975 308 gt4 ebay | FerrariChat

1975 308 gt4 ebay

Discussion in '308/328' started by zoomiev, Nov 17, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zoomiev

zoomiev Rookie

Aug 7, 2006
    Sebring , Florida
    Full Name:
    George Vretta
    Looking for my first Ferrari. Does anyone have any info on the 75 gt4 for sale on ebay . Located in Boca Fl. Looks like a dealer and looks a little ruff but may have potential if no rust and no major issues. Thanks pm me if you can help.

2. blainewest

blainewest Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Kelowna, BC
    Full Name:
    Blaine W
    Is that the red one? This car does look rough to me...signs of neglect. Just what I noticed: is missing airbox nuts, left side door jam striker painted (this is not original and leads to the obvious question as to why it's painted in the first place...conclude at least some unoriginal paint), rust on bottom of pass door, engine bay areas which should be silver are black (gas tanks), I'm sure there's much more....Dstacy should get out his fine tooth comb. Wonder if it has records to verify the mileage. Might be a decent car but it looks to me like it could be a very involved project if you're going for original.

Is that sunroof original? I understood that there weren't any factory sunroofs until later series...am I wrong? Dave??

3. zoomiev

zoomiev Rookie

Aug 7, 2006
    Sebring , Florida
    Full Name:
    George Vretta
    Thanks for your input, I think I'll wait for a nicer one with no rust issues and better overall condition. I'm sure there are some major surprises with this one. I'll be watching to see what it goes for.

4. buymorecars

buymorecars Rookie

Oct 21, 2007
    I will have a 1978 red exterior with tan interior for sale in the near future. The car is currently in storage which I plan to pull out in the next month or so. The car has a sun roof, is complete, not abused and runs strong. Interior overall is in very good condition, but the drivers seat is ripped. Paint is slightly mismatched on one door. If you want, contact me and we can discuss should this car be of interest to you. Enjoy!