For Sale - 1978-86 Lamborghini Photo Album 100 COPIES ONLY | FerrariChat

For Sale 1978-86 Lamborghini Photo Album 100 COPIES ONLY

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by 365boy, Jan 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Written and self-published by UK FChat member John Leaman (365boy), 'lambo!' contains over 130 original and largely-unseen colour images of Lamborghinis, taken by him between 1978-1986. These were all taken using a good quality Rollei camera with Kodachrome colour 35mm transparency film - so the quality of the images is excellent in most cases.

'lambo!' covers all models from the 350GT to the Countach 5000S.

The book is ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM ME and is a LIMITED EDITION OF 100 (One Hundred) COPIES ONLY. It is hardback and has 142 pages. There is also a full listing of the cars shown, with notes on location, chassis numbers and registration numbers where known.

Here are some comments from three happy customers:

- From the over 100 Lamborghini books I have, this one is among my top 3 ! It's great to see that you also recorded the chassis number on those cars.

- I expected a very nice book but I can say that the book is even better than I thought. It is written with a certain sense of humour and enthusiasm. It is much better than one or the other book by self-proclaimed historians who know everything better !

- Congratulations to John Leaman on his publication 'lambo!', as this is the very marque that got me hooked on fast cars.

You can read MAGAZINE REVIEWS of the book on my stradabiz.com website

(I hope Jay Leno will forgive me for also quoting him: 'It's just the kind of book I like')

'lambo!' is priced at USD 200.00 / GBP 150.00 / Euro 175.00 - plus registered postage.

(Please note:I now have only a LIMITED STOCK remaining).

Below is a selection of pages from the book. (The image quality is far better in the book itself).

For further details please P.M. me, email [email protected], telephone (44) (0) 1273 303241 or visit stradabiz.com

Many thanks !

John Leaman
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Andrew R.

Andrew R. Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2005
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I have this book, and loved the story. Nice work, and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini experience with the world through this book!