1979 Ferrari 512BB | FerrariChat

1979 Ferrari 512BB

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by donv, Dec 16, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I am selling my 1979 512BB, s/n 30713.

I bought it in 2004, so I've owned it for almost 10 years. It's been in the Portland area since 1990 (I am the third owner since then), and it is a very well-sorted Boxer, ready to drive anywhere you want. I've done two major services on it during my ownership, as well as had the carbs rebuilt by Pierce Manifolds, and put it on the proper XWXs.

It was federalized by Amerispec, and I have copies of Dick Fritz's file on the car, which includes most of the early documentation. It also comes with books and tools, and the spare tire (which is not in the pictures taken by RTGT-- my fault).

When I bought it, it was extensively discussed on F-Chat, but I can't seem to find that thread any more. Oh well...

Link is here, with lots of nice pictures:

Used 1979 Ferrari BB 512 for sale in Portland - Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo - Portland Oregon - 00000000000030713

The price is $179,980.

If you have any questions about the car, feel free to contact me or post here. If you'd like to buy it, or come look at it, or test drive it, or that sort of thing, please contact Greg Theis at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo-- [email protected].

2. 2dinos

2dinos F1 Rookie

Jan 13, 2007
    Looks beautiful!

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Car is sold.