News

For Sale 1980 Maserati Quattroporte III

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by BobS., Jul 11, 2019.

1. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019
    Burbank, California
    Full Name:
    Bob Schmitt
    #1 BobS., Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
    Check http://1980maserati.com for extensive re-commissioning details by former owner/professional mechanic/shop owner and continuing improvements. Webpage also video links and links to background articles on the Quattroporte III.

Original paint - presentable. Nothing hidden - some lower door corrosion that was stabilized internally.

Clean title, valid registration, California smog certificate. Starts, runs and drives well. An impressive Italian classic.

$14,500/or ?

Contact Bob S.
    Burbank CA

bob@1980maserati.com or 818-233-0262 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

MrMark, 4re308 and Mang like this.
  2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Bob I love this car. I've had 5 QPIIIs and they are just fantastic, comfortable, fast cars. GL with the sale I wish I had room for this big beauty!

MrMark likes this.
  3. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019
    Burbank, California
    Full Name:
    Bob Schmitt
    Thanks much for the encouragement with the sale. I got interested in the QP III more than 15 years ago and this particular car at least 10 years ago. I've enjoyed my year + with the car but need to focus on getting my Alfa restored - and we need a second car! I hope it goes to a true fan of the QP III. I'll take it to our local drive-in tonight and several upcoming car shows.

4. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019
    Burbank, California
    Full Name:
    Bob Schmitt
  5. Jdubbya

Jdubbya F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Awwe geez, just what I needed, another place to look for cars. ;) Good luck with the auction!! :D

6. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019
    Burbank, California
    Full Name:
    Bob Schmitt
    The Barnfinds auction site is definitely "user friendly" - I did not have a struggle with a reserve price, which was the case with BAT. Tomorrow I'll mount a Marine Corps flag on the window and drive around to celebrate the 244th Marine Corps birthday. Photos soon!

7. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019
    Burbank, California
    Full Name:
    Bob Schmitt
    Jdubbya and MrMark like this.
  8. BobS.

BobS. Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 21, 2019