For Sale - 1982 Ferrari Mondial 8 Coupe | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1982 Ferrari Mondial 8 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by EMorris, Oct 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. swong46

swong46 Karting

Jun 24, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Putting all the recent chatter aside, it's sold to me! There is a long story about this car but in short, I almost bought it a yr and half ago but hesitated. Being regretful and thinking I'd never see a yellow non-t coupe again, I stumbled upon the sale ad one night, yr and half later! I wouldn't let it go twice... Best of all, I just found out, it spent most of its life (while not in a museum) in the same city as I in California. I contacted the previous mechanic who is best friends with the previous owners and are still in the same city. We will have a reunion when I get the car. How crazy is that? It's like a lost child coming back home. I'll likely post a detailed story and intro once I get it. Looking forward to chatting more on this forum now!

2. EMorris

EMorris Rookie

Oct 8, 2015
    Yes, I accepted an offer on eBay. The future owner has already commented on this thread!

3. xotik

xotik Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2009
    Gulf Coast
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Congrats on the sale / Congrats on the purchase!

4. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    What a great story! Congratulations!!!

2cam

5. mustbenuts

mustbenuts Karting

May 14, 2017
    Lancaster, PA USA
    Full Name:
    GR
    A great outcome for both you and the car. Really enjoy the reunion piece - superb!

6. kevinkw

kevinkw Karting

Apr 19, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Congrats! Great buy. Very unique coupe. Funnily enough, this was posted the same day I got the red QV on BaT. Had I saw this on the day it was posted, would have definitely thought about it hard between this 8 and the QV coupes.
    Hope you enjoy the car and see you on the Mondial forum.