1984 400i A auction in The Netherlands | FerrariChat

1984 400i A auction in The Netherlands

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Natan Tazelaar, May 19, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natan Tazelaar

Natan Tazelaar Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2006
    Netherlands; Texas USA
    Full Name:
    Natan Tazelaar
  2. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    #2 Steve Magnusson, May 19, 2023
    Last edited: May 19, 2023
    Your definition of "a bit rough" and my definition of "a bit rough" must be very different ;)

Anyone know what this means: "This special version of the Ferrari 400i is produced by the coachbuilder Pavesi"? Was/is it the missing interior? (I don't recall 400i having wood grain instrument bezels.)

3. Paul C Cain

Paul C Cain Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 12, 2017
    Newport Beach Calif.
    Full Name:
    Paul C Cain
    Based on the background image, this car looks to one of the 230 cars in the Nico Aaldering’s company Gallery Aaldering. He purchased a hidden collection of 230 classic cars hidden in three buildings in Dordrecht, Holland, known as the “Palman Barnfind’’. Technically it was a ‘church find’ as all of the cars were in three buildings, one of the being an abandoned church Mr. Palman acquired for additional storage. The collection includes: Maserati, Lancia, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Jaguar, Aston Martin, BMW, Facel Vega and others. The short video is breathtaking as Nico is walking through the collection in the dark with 40 years of dust covering every car. It’s eerie. The collection will be sold off via ClassicCar-Auctions.com in Holland. Full details along with the eerie walk are available at: https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/the-palmen-barnfind-collection-by-gallery-aaldering/. Click on the Youtube video at the top of their website. The auction starts in mid-May 2023.

4. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    It's a parts car at best.