Sold - 1985 308 QV - New Interior Door Panel Kit | FerrariChat

Sold 1985 308 QV - New Interior Door Panel Kit

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by BLACK HORSE, Jan 3, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Hello everyone... I'm selling my new GAHH interior door panel kit that I purchased for my car months ago.
    I bought the door kit from GAHH and gave it to my interior guy in which he didn't want to use the kit and made the new door panels from scratch. It was the shop's preference not to use kits brought to them in which I wasn't told up front prior to the interior project.

The color of the leather is "Saddle" and the carpet is the Wilton Wool III 617 Cognac... $400 including shipping in the USA, and international shipping would be added in. Let me know if you have questions.

Rob
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Glenn Quagmire and GatorFL like this.
  2. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Everyone... I'm lowering the price to $250 (shipping included only in the USA)... Its taking up space in the garage, needs to go!

3. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    I would be all over this, except my car interior is crema.

PDG

BLACK HORSE likes this.
  4. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Sold! No longer available.

f355spider likes this.