News

1986 Ferrari Testarossa 27K Miles

Discussion in 'RAC Performance' started by spencerh, Jul 10, 2013.

1. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    #1 spencerh, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    AC Performance is pleased to present this iconic 1986 Ferrari Testarossa that has just arrived at our facility

Please call Spencer Heitman at 214-269-1579 for more information.

The Testarossa is one of the most recognizable Ferraris built in the past 50 years ! The wide rear stance and the iconic "gills" down the side of the car make the Testarossa instantly a favorite of any car afficianado.

The 1985 and early 1986 Testarossa's were commonly referred to as the "High Mirror" cars because of the uniquely placed side view mirror up high on the A Pillar body post.

This particular Testarossa has JUST received a full engine out 30K service and new clutch by our Ferrari technician here at RAC Performance. Just over $10K was spent to make this Testarossa absolutely fresh in every way.

You will notice the custom Recaro seats installed in the car; back in the 80's these were the most desirable custom seats that could find. We do retain the factory Testarossa seats that will be sold with the car as well.

Please feel free to call us anytime with any questions or to schedule a time to visit our facility and view this Testarossa in person !

1986 Ferrari Testarossa Carrollton, Texas | RAC Performance

$59,900
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    I can give this car my personal recommendation - I owned it from about 2006 until just recently this year. It is a good honest car with a very nice engine compartment - and I had just put a full set of the hard to find Michelin TRX metric tires on before I traded it to RAC. It has always been maintained there and has just completed the second belt service during the time I had it...the previous service was done about 4 years ago.

I traded to an Aston Martin DB9 Volante and something had to go because of garage space.

3. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Price Lowered to $58,900! Give us a call to discuss the car!

4. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    EARLY BUMP for Labor Day Weekend, Give us a call to discuss the car!! Price lowered to $58,500.

5. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    I think I saw this on eBay recently? Could be wrong but I remember the what looks like "finger marks in dust" on the engine shot. What are those marks? One makes kind of an x or w on the black plate towards the rear of the car. Is that just where someone rubbed their finger for some reason? Love the TR and is on the shopping list. TR, Fiberglas 308, Queen Mother, 365 GTC. Those are the cars going up that are still obtainable-with the TR being the last to leave the gate and still reasonable.

6. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    PRICE LOWERED!! $56,000 buys this BEAUTIFUL, SERVICED Testarossa!

7. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Wow - seems like a reasonable price for a fully serviced Testarossa!

8. Dino V

Dino V Formula 3

Sep 21, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Great deal for someone for a nicely sorted Testarossa!

9. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Priced Lowered to $54,900, back on ebay. Great price for a great car.

10. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    If one may recommend, please give her a bath... she will make a better example. Just my 2 cents.

11. DoubleDown

DoubleDown Rookie

Sep 17, 2013
    Your detailer should be punched in the dick. WTH?

12. spencerh

spencerh Rookie

Oct 25, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Bad lighting in the pictures we found out. The car presents much better in person. This Testarossa will be making its way overseas shortly.

13. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    Those pictures were taken years ago, I believe. They look like the ones that Jonathan gave to me when I took delivery of it way back when - note that this is the old RAC shop, not the new one.

I can assure everyone that it was beautifully detailed the last time I saw it.

Nope - sorry: My mistake...those are new pictures at the new shop. I still say that it was beautifully detailed when I last saw it.