For Sale **1990 348ts - Rossa Corsa/Tan**

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by vinny84, May 10, 2018.

1. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    #1 vinny84, May 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
    For Sale is my beautiful 1990 348ts in original Rosso Corsa with Tan leather. As of this post (5/10/18) mileage is at 32,414 and will be ongoing as I will be driving this car every chance I get until sold.

Car is equipped with Tubi Exhaust & Hyper Flow Cats. Perfect for that F1 sound going through a tunnel or under a bridge ;)

I have owned this car for a little over 3 years. The previous owner owned it for 11 years I believe. He his on here as well and has told me he is also willing to answer any questions from potential buyers.

Since owning this masterpiece, I have taken it to Richard at Competizione & Sports Cars for service in Gaithersburg, MD. Those who know Richard and Fernando, then you understand the exceptional quality and precision these men bring to these cars. For those who don’t, a quick search will bring up the outstanding work this shop puts out.

I have spent over $45k in service, maintenance and engine out service to bring this car to perfect mechanical standing. Included with these services is the inevitable transmission overhaul that these cars tend to need. Parts are all oem original from Ferrari. We had to source various parts all over the world including a Ferrari dealership in Germany and the factory in Maranello to complete this service. Shifter is super tight and crisp, the way it should be as it was from the factory. New clutch was also installed with this service. I have all pictures and invoices saved from both the engine out and transmission overhaul services. It will be included via flash drive to the new owner.

Also included is service records from previous owners since 2001, 2 original keys, all books, leather toolkit, original red car cover, CTEK Battery Tender & Workshop manual

Minor Issues
    • Scuffed rear passenger wheel
    • Dash light and left side markers do not work (All other interior lights, headlights, taillights & turn signal markers all still work)
    • Left side Cat seems to be on its way out. Straight pipes will fix this problem.

Other than that, this car is extremely solid. Pulls hard and is an incredible machine to drive and own. I am very fortunate I had the opportunity to be able to afford such a car. Someone is going to be getting a really solid and well taken care of 348.

Reason for selling?

Purchased a new home last year and I am building a deck this summer. Instead of taking out a line of credit, I would like to pay cash. So, the car must go.

Price

After looking at the current market for 348’s and the condition this car is in, I am asking $67,000. Title in hand. Reasonable offers will be considered. Car is located in Central PA.

VIN: ZFFFG36A9L0087264

I am planning on taking it to Competizione next week for an annual service. Serious inquiries may request a PPI while its’s there at their cost.

Below are some pictures, earliest being from last year while in storage when I was moving into my new home. Photos courtesy of Competizione & Sport Cars and CBRD Speedfactory.

Please feel free to PM and ask me anything you would like about the car.

Thank you for looking :cool:

-Vince

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. steved033

steved033 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Perhaps it's just the fact that the pictures have a large time gap, but the left front has a right front wheel on it, and the right front has a right front wheel on it. (as best as I can see in the pictures).

can you clarify?

sjd

3. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Hi Steve,

It’s probably from the pictures but I believe these have the correct wheels on each side. Tires were replaced when doing a major service as well.

-Vince

steved033 likes this.
  4. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Going up on BaT very soon. Just submitted my info.

Don’t miss your opportunity on this clean and well maintained 348! :D

5. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Is the Evo also yours?

6. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    It is not. I believe that is one of the shop cars at CBRD Speedfactory in York, PA which is where I had it stored while moving last year

7. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  8. turbo3.6

turbo3.6 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2014
    beautiful car, I love rosso corsa on tan...
    good luck with your sale.

9. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Thank you!

10. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    UPDATE: Holding off on BaT for now. They want a professional photographer to come out and do a photo shoot on my car.

Dropped it off yesterday at Competizione & Sports Cars for an annual service. If anyone wants to check it out or get a PPI done there, let me know and I’ll let Richard know in advance.

I also have a Carfax available upon request.

-Vince