1991 Mondial t Dash board light | FerrariChat

1991 Mondial t Dash board light

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by malcolmmondial, Jan 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. malcolmmondial

Nov 29, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Malcolm Sarno
    I have a 1991 Mondial t with 8k miles. I've been experiencing my dash board lights dimming or going out completely, it will stay out for a period of time then come back on from dim to brighter and then dim again or out. Suddenly they will work fine.

Is it a bad rheostat? It seems to effect everything controlled by it.

Thanks! Malcolm

2. GTSRacer

GTSRacer Rookie

Aug 12, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Full Name:
    Olivier F. Raoust
    Malcom, call Peter Krause at Krause & England in Raleigh, NC - 919.781.1871 - They specialize in F cars and Alfas, and Peter used his Mondial as daily driver. No one knows them better... trust me, I learned the hard way! My 89 T Coupe has 43K miles, the last several thousand very happy ones because of K&E. Tell him I suggested you call him. He'll be able to help you over the phone.
    Olivier Raoust / Hampton. Va

3. malcolmmondial

Nov 29, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Malcolm Sarno
    Olivier, Thanks, I apperciate it. I will call Peter Krause. I wanted a Mondial for years, I finally bought one last April from a dealer "Ferrari of L.I." with 5k , showroom new, and love it. this is the only problem that I had other then what ferrari had fixed, dead start when hot, (replaced starter motor) but they could never get the dash light not to work when there! So I still have the problem from time to time. Once again thanks, Malcolm.