1992 FERRARI 512TR, W/512M ENGINE & ADDT'L ITEMS, FERRARI CERTIFIED, XLNT COND. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

1992 FERRARI 512TR, W/512M ENGINE & ADDT'L ITEMS, FERRARI CERTIFIED, XLNT COND.

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by C4YES, Jul 13, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I´m just sorry it wasn´t me taking delivery. Heck, with that car, I think I might have taken the extraordinary measure and pleasure of driving her home.

What an excellent car.

2. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    At least I´m not saying I would have bought it but it was the wrong color and the mileage was too high.

3. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    I have 43,000 miles on mine and she looks and runs better many I have seen under 10,000 miles for sale.

4. high123bid

high123bid Rookie

Dec 20, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Full Name:
    Bo Andersen
    I am interested. I am new to the forum but a former 512tr owner. How do I contact you, please? Not sure I am allowed to post Email address here? Regards, Bo Andersen in Minneapolis but will be in irvine on January 9th.

5. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Car is sold.

6. high123bid

high123bid Rookie

Dec 20, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Full Name:
    Bo Andersen
    Oh well, please call me when you modify the next 512tr : )

7. johnrlyon

johnrlyon Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    If you're serious about wanting a car like this, you might want to reach out to Newman - he's one of the flat 12 gurus on this site. Not too long ago he put an M engine in a Testarossa:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/boxers-tr-m/388338-512m-engine-testarossa.html

I think he even has another new M engine in stock. Check out some of his other projects either in the Boxers/TR/M section or the 308/328 section too.

8. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    This seller has moved on with holding ownership of a beautiful red 512M. I don't think he will try to build another one.

9. gmonsen

gmonsen Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Near Bethlehem, PA
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    You have to really love the car to modify it. I love the idea of the 512M engine in there, but would have gone back to the original first series front bumper and modified it to work with the 512TR needed ducting etc.

I'm hunting for a rossa crema to replace the nero nero I used to have. Never owned a rossa in 3 cars and decided to get one. Bit hard to find over here.

G

10. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    My silver/red beast maybe be coming on the market if my back conditions don't improve. It is simply gorgeous.