For Sale - 1992 Mercedes 500E $32,000 Seattle WA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1992 Mercedes 500E $32,000 Seattle WA

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Dryfly, Mar 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dmundy

dmundy Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 11, 2010
    Unspecified
    Full Name:
    Arthur Dent
    I hope it sold. I love these.

2. Dryfly

Dryfly Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2012
    Seattle area
    STILL AVAILABLE
    Price Drop
    Hello Forum, I have been busy with work, completing a major move and travel and set selling this car aside for a while. Summer is here and I have decided to lower the price to $29,000 to see if anyone can get motivated.
    The 2007 SL55 030 is here now and I am getting a little crowded. It's not a really bad problem to have I must admit but I am a pretty much hopeless car addict and wish to experience as many world class cars as I can.
    This particular example looks even better in person than the photo's can portray, It comes with a ton of records and a "new" factory motor with only about 30k miles on it and a MB factory built transmission with less than 10k on it. The motor was detailed and thoroughly gone through/resealed before we installed it last year. There are also 2 complete sets of 18" Mono Block wheels/tires that are or near perfect (Summer/Winter), new brakes, suspension and on and on. Please look at my earlier post for details.
    I have several trips coming up but for the most part am available.
    Thanks for your support and interest.

BP
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. rdynamix

rdynamix Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 11, 2013
    Nice car. GLWS

4. Dryfly

Dryfly Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2012
    Seattle area
    My 500E is officially SOLD!
    Very nice collector from Long beach CA. flew up and bought it and drove it home yesterday. After a through Buyers Inspection he agreed to buy at full asking price. He brought a friend who owns a Mercedes specialty shop (also President on the California Vintage Sports Racing Organization) to share the experience of driving this wonderful car down the Pacific Coast Highway. We did a little kart racing at my local track ant they took off to drive the Coast over the next 3 days. They were very excited and I was a bit in sellers remorse but a good time was had by all.
    Thank you all for all the positive feedback and support!
    Cheers for now,
    BP

5. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Love those SL's with Perf Pkg.

6. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    That had to be a hell of a nice car - your buyers weren't exactly unknowledgeable - I thought about it but I'm just too crowed as is - but anyway good job on a nice piece of equipment

Texas Forever likes this.
  7. James Dillard

James Dillard Rookie

Jun 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    James Brownrigg Dillard, 2nd
    I thought Benz made 1600 in Toto... Hope you have it right! If I scrape together 29.5 or better, I could use a weekend on Orcas (or one of her little sisters). I trust the steering linkage as zero delay and she tracks arrow straight to 120mph. Cars like her exude Good Luck of which they are too competent to have much need. Ciao.