For Sale - 1994 348 Spider | FerrariChat

For Sale 1994 348 Spider

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by APPLECO1, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    eyeman1234 likes this.
  2. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

3. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    under 35,000..I think it has 34,600. she is up on a lift in my garage sleeping soundly :)

4. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    Nice looking car ! Original color ? Could you share the serial number ?

APPLECO1 likes this.
  5. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    original color
    ZFFRG43A4R0098365

mileage update 35,061..I told Gle8 wrong a few minutes ago,I just went into garage and got VIN from inside door jamb.

6. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    Thanks a lot.
    Is it Azzurro Hyperion MET. FER 517/C ?
    If yes, it's probably one of the rarest color on 348 spider (probably less than 10 built). I know 4 confirmed in USA.

Olivier

crinoid likes this.
  7. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Is this the same one currently on autotrader?

crinoid likes this.
  8. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I'm interested, but want to know if this is a private sale or a dealer.

audemars likes this.
  9. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Beautiful color!

GLWS

APPLECO1 likes this.
  10. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    The car is in my personal garage. It is for sale by me,the only owner. I have a friend who owns a local exotic car dealership,Gulf Coast Exotics and it maybe on his website. I am not sure about Autotrader,his dealership might automatically link. Any info you need about the car I would be glad to send you, Please know I am only a car owner and not real up to snuff with particulars. You are welcome to any picture request or come on down and see her in person.

11. DMAC

DMAC Rookie

Aug 24, 2007
    Nice looking 348! How long ago was it for sale at your friend’s dealership? I ask because the photos above are from the same dealer photo shoot still posted online from 400 miles ago or so.

Can you clarify: You are the first owner, but the dealer listing says “Sold”? (I’m guessing it was on consignment but didn’t actually sell.) Thanks in advance.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

paulchua likes this.
  12. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Beautiful car, but I’m bias.

APPLECO1 and Wade like this.
  13. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    DMAC,
    I am the only person with current ownership of this car...not 1st owner. I said that wrong.

400 miles I am happy to hear that over the last 2 years, I think these cars should be driven to stay in better mechanical shape. I felt like she wasn't getting any attention in the stable but 400 miles is pretty darn good and I feel better about that. Hopefully whomever buys her puts on way more miles. Very difficult to join the Ferrari ownership family at this price point and also get the return of satisfaction that comes from driving a Ferrari

14. Giallo Modena

Giallo Modena Rookie

Apr 7, 2015
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    K
    I'm interested

I sent you a private message.

Check your conversations page.

15. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    Still available!

16. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I checked autocheck. Lots of information if you know how to read it. Great looking color.

17. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    Do you have to be a member or sign up for something to see report?

rdamfr likes this.
  18. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    yss you need to create account and you have to pay for reports that expire in 2 weeks elae I would send it to you.

I pulled every 348 on the market going the last 90 days. reports with the cars pictures lets you put together informatuon in a majority of cases at least it did for me. it cant tell you what to buy but it can possibly help eliminate.

eventually bought one.

19. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    I remember this car a while back as I was interested in it but I saw a large paint flaw just ahead of the door gap on the passenger's side on the fender, was that taken care of?

crinoid likes this.
  20. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    I have washed the car 5 times and never noticed it( I did not build the car Ferrari did though..I assume you have seen it in person and are still interested?? Otherwise I am not to sure of your posts question?
    What is a "large paint flaw"? and how does one get aforementioned "large paint flaw"? and last question what is your professional background in the "flaws"of paint?

21. Racersdrive

Racersdrive Karting

May 21, 2013
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael Cesario
    Sensing some tension here. Clarifying question asked by an interested party regarding a "large paint flaw" and whether or not this is the same vehicle. The posting owner questions the writers professional background and credibility. Its either the same car or not. If it is, whats the answer? Was there a problem with the paint or not? And if so was it taken care of or not?

Scaledetails and Gle8 like this.
  22. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    #22 Scaledetails, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018

It is the same car. You didn't wash it well enough. LOL. Take a closer look at the photos from GulCoast Exotics. Surely you had to know about this if this is your car. Just ahead of the passenger's door gap below the Scuderia shield, there is about 16 inches of noticeable faded paint, about 1 inch wide, even goes below to the door sill. My question is, was it taken care of?
    As for my professional background? I've owned 37 Ferraris, including the same car but the actual Ferrari of North America one that belonged to Ferrari President Luca D., so I have a good eye. ;)

Racersdrive and of2worlds like this.