1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE for sale | Page 3 | FerrariChat

1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE for sale

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #51 joe sackey, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Anything you have to say at this point will have zero influence on any serious buyer, for the simple reason that you’ve established yourself within this thread alone as having zero credibility, as it’s been proven that you have made at least six (6) separate totally false claims.

That said, California is a small world, and your reputation precedes you, so I feel sure that if I presented the incredible contents of this thread which clearly speak to your integrity (or lack thereof) on a wine chat website you participate in, or within the wine community, any number of people would think twice about ever doing business with you.

We’ve seen your profile before in this section - wannabee speculator who is exposed, makes lowball offer to purchase a car which is rejected, now has axe to grind, and makes a weak attempt to disparage the car & or connections, based on nothing. Same old song & dance.

As for me, you’re not the type of person I choose to do business with, my clients have integrity, thats why I kept our interaction brief and sent you an email specifically telling you I cannot help you back in July 2016, within a single day of our email exchanges. You also know by now I’m not afraid to tell anyone to go pound sand, actually, those words were the same ones used by the SE30 owner in response to the weak offer you made.

I learned a long time ago, this business is not a popularity contest, I’m just here to do great job for people who appreciate what I do, and I’m 100% confident that those who actually become clients of ours http://joesackeyclassics.com/testimonials/ are very happy, we are super-loyal to our clients and work hard to take care of their interests.

Meanwhile, for anyone interested, this Diablo SE30 asks $459,000, and I’m authorized today by the car’s owner to assist the chosen concessionaire in selling the car. In that regard, we have a serious buyer looking at the car within the week, and so far as Uncle P continues to allow the car to be sold, we are not worried about the eventual outcome and we hope to report a happy conclusion soon.

Find below some images of the car sent to me by the owner for your viewing pleasure.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    OK, whats going on here....WHO has the CONTRACT to sell this car and has control over it?

The "Owner" may have given you (joe) permission to advertise the car, but I would be surprised if the current consignor of record and contract holder would be happy with this. EURO CAR

My question is, WHY would anyone pay YOU $459K when they can easily go to the current consignor and contract holder and pay them $10K less right off the bat per their advertised price.

http://ainventory.eurocaroc.com/vehicle-details/1994-lamborghini-diablo-30-special-edition-no--046-150--2-141-km--coupe-e6b33efc11161248b3d124f7fcd7c17a

I know you think highly of yourself JOE...but anyone would BE NUTS to pay $10K more just for the so called transaction to involve you.

I am ALSO sure this is the first 'Start Point" of the asking/sell price of this car...I am sure a negotiated LOWER price can be had as with all negotiated vehicle sales.

As a matter of fact since I am quite familiar and know the OWNER of contract and consignor, anyone can call me and I can guarantee you a buy it now price of $449K...and most likely less.

So pay $10K more and say JOE helped you...OR pay $10K less and have the same car with money left over to go on a great Vacation to visit Italy where the car was produced!!

3. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
  4. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    #54 roytoy2003, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Joe's Answer to this is going to be a classic...I guarantee you LOL LOL

Meanwhile, for anyone interested, this Diablo SE30 asks $459,000, from JOE....

5. rdwinelover

rdwinelover Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2015
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Roy,

If I am interested, can you broker the car to me? I would rather buy it thought you for far less than though Joe. What do you think we can get it for?
    I heard second hand the price is leaner than quoted as I stated earlier in this thread.

6. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    But if your agreeing that all car sales are negotiated then why cant a buyer go to Joe with $425k offer to see what happens? Car deals are pretty organic and fluid to begin with. What if someone wanted a certain broker involved in the transaction, yourself included? All joe did was reintroduce the great attributes of the car and said give me a call if interested and I can help. Nothing wrong there.

I dont get why people get all bent out of shape, all it does is hurt the nice car on offer, and make the lambo community look petty.

Countachqv likes this.
  7. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    And the peanut gallery AGAIN proves my point. You want Roy involved, someone else may want Joe. Drop the crap, and sell the *ucking car and move on already.

Jaguar36 and ijvpet like this.
  8. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    I agree with you that anyone can use WHO they wish to facilitate a Deal...

NOT what I was saying here..use WHO EVER you want...

I am saying it looks pretty "Stupid", IMO to insult the intelligence of this board community by "offering" a car at $10K MORE then the advertised price of the TRUE CONSIGNOR that has control over the car...

The OLD King and his new Suit story in the Parade...

However, since you brought it up, I am truly interested in your response.

WOULD YOU pay $10K more for the EXACT SAME ITEM just to Buy from one supplier over another??

As a MATTER of fact, NOW is the time for everyone to put their money where their keyboard cowboy comments are always posted.

WHO would pay $10K more for the SAME thing but require Joe be involved?

I mean after all, as he (JOE) has stated prior, the money does not go through him, it goes directly to the owner, just wire him his $10K commission...and there is no warranty via JOE, there is no GUARANTEE via JOE, there is no LEGAL recourse via JOE...all these advantages you have buying from a DEALER at $10K less ARE out the window when you pay $10K more to a 'broker".

That does not mean there is not a purpose for a Broker over a Dealer, there is and always will be advantages to both a Broker and a Dealer...but in this case as I see it...ALL your doing is stroking an "unneeded" EXTRA 10K out of your bank account...

Open to hear from anyone where and why I am wrong on this situation.

9. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #59 joe sackey, Oct 26, 2017
    Rich,

Exactly.

Car deals are also based on relationships, and that is key here.

EuroCars’ ask price was initially $459k as I stated earlier in the thread, which they as consignee have adjusted to $449k, bear in mind that neither number has anything to do with Joe Sackey Classics LLC whatsoever, as we have our own relationship and magic number with the car’s owner.

As far as EuroCars the consignee gets taken care of, they could care less what the car sells for!

It’s worth noting that the owner’s decision to bring the car down to Orange County and display it in a showroom was a brilliant idea, given the attention & exposure the car is now deservedly receiving.

In reality, who can sell this car?
    Anyone under the sun, as any smart business person knows, the only qualification is the ability to facilitate the deal via the consignee, to the satisfaction of the consigner.

Why do people routinely retain us to convey the purchase of a car already consigned with a dealer (@ 30% of our business)?
    Trust. Knowledge. Experience. All those things plus being an unparalleled resource during the ownership of the car in terms of maintenance, restoration, and possible future disbursement of the car. To our clients, the aforementioned combined is worth much more than our facilitation fee, and its usually much more than the consignee can offer them. Bear in mind that we often negotiate with the consignee to reduce the price to a level where the all-in number becomes a moot point to the buyer as the reduction covers our fee. That's how business gets done.

The world is changing, the way valuable cars are sold is changing too, as you say, all deals are fluid these days.

All said, this thread is a beautiful showcase for blatant false claims, assumptions, smoke & mirrors, conjecture, guesswork, hunches, hypothesis, opinions, postulation, and random supposals. It’s both hilarious & sad at the same time, lets keep it going to show the final outcome.

Meanwhile, my son Sterling has already inspected the car, and paint-metered it fully for good measure on behalf of a client of ours,

Stay tuned!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Nel1 likes this.
  10. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
  11. rdwinelover

Feb 27, 2015
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    This car can be had for $400,000 so whomever is looking, please know that is the real price and don't overpay a penny more.

12. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    WOW actually agree with everything you have stated here....HOWEVER this incident is different as ALL the afore mentioned "extras" you provide as a broker and/or I provide as a Dealer and facilitator has ALREADY, thanks to ALL OF US has been provided here.

So there is no additional and/or secret info that has not already been shared here. Your are 100% correct that ANYBODY can sell this car..IF they have the connection with the owner and can facilitate the sale.

I, JOE, as you know was contacted by the seller in Sacramento to BUY his car as well. As stated earlier by yourself, The deal feel through" for you. I AS WELL did not purchase it at his wanted price. He rejected BOTH your offer and my OFFER and ended up a few months later putting it on consignment with the current Dealer, for what WE both know is a lesser amount then he first wanted. Maybe he realized that the TOP TWO re-sellers of these vehicle, with knowledge were more accurate in their offers to him then he wanted to believe when first selling the car. YOU also know what YOU brokered/sold it to him in the first transaction. I KNOW as I am sure he told you as he told me, it was a HARD PILL to swallow that we both were giving him value estimates at roughly $150K less then he recently paid you for the car (or your customer and your $10K commission form both sides).

You placed the value on this car AT LESS then the current owner paid you for it as you documented in your writing..

"I'm guessing that the current price will be more than $350k but less than $510k." (per Joe in this thread)

So ALL this thread points out is that YES there are reasons to use whom ever a buyer chooses for various reasons... BUT this DEAL has been so transparent with ANY AND ALL information ready for anyone to review that it is BASICALLY a McDonald's Big Mac that ARE ALL the same. But you are saying IF YOU sell it, because its JOE its worth and extra .25 cents...NOPE IT AINT!.
    Your BIG MAC is no different then my BIG MAC. In this particular incident as it has unfolded.

And just as you, I also have direct contact with the seller....so I can just as well facilitate a BETTER price and sale for anyone interested direct with the owner as well..WHILE of course respecting the consignors contracts and vested interested in this car..AND FOR A LOT LESS then a $10K extra fee....

One thing for sure here...THE ONE PERSON that will benefit from all this thread has done..IS the CURRENT OWNER....I hope he gets all his money. BUT I as you, expect it to sell for considerably less then the $500K plus it traded at last time.

Only time will tell.

13. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #63 joe sackey, Oct 26, 2017
    The suggestion that the car traded at $500k last time is a false claim, pure speculation, a completely erroneous assumption, random guesswork at play ;)

046/150 sold a few years ago from it's previous Florida collector to the California collector for a number that starts with a "3".

The current selling price will be within the range I suggested, no worries.

14. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    As you say, I say different....maybe you want to post a bill of sale or a report of sale amount to the State of California Dept of Revenue??? Then we can see TRUE fact documentation.

I will stick with my stated amount based on the information I have, which as you claim is different then your false claim and in-correct assumption....until then we are both correct and we are both wrong

AS far as your son Paint metering THE WHOLE CAR....this is not correct....quite a few people here are aware that certain panels of the Diablo as well as even the Murcies CAN NOT be paint metered due to their composite.

...maybe WOULD GIVE YOUR MORE credit to your post if the picture showed a true IN PROCESS READING OF EVERY AND ALL PANELS from the lighted meter display???

15. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Every body panel can be paint metered. The front and rear lid cannot.

16. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #66 joe sackey, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Stick with it all you want, your guesswork is way off base, the car was sold on the 28th of February 2015 for a number that started with a "3", that much is 100% indisputable, the BOS remains on file, now you know about the validity of your source ;)

As regards paint metering the car, I simply said that my son "paint-metered it fully" and did not say he did 'the whole car', there is a difference, and yes, we know exactly which panels on the SE30 are composite material items - the paint meter so indicates :D

I think you are getting yourself all worked up over nothing, we have an undeniable relationship with owner & seller stretching back from 17 years ago to my last conversation with him today, and all we care about is helping him sell this car, even if we are not involved, that said, it looks promising.

17. rdwinelover

Feb 27, 2015
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Whenever you state things like dates, prices and YOUR facts there is no proof but the air you puff. I call bull **** on loads of what you spew. It's a big massive scam. Your like a hot stock tip from my barber. Not far from an AOL equity stock tip, chat board, hype artist.

Let's put the past into perspective.

You started the 930 Turbo thread. Congrats... not too soon after, you bought an early Turbo 930 from 1976 with a somewhat history. Congrats. You hyped up the cars posting day and night about the cars. Loads of pictures. Factory documents. You bought a rare car that needed a lot of help. You restored the car. You took the cars from a time when they cost somewhere in the range of 50k to a range of 250k-300k. Congrats. You had an article or articles done on the car. Congrats. You sold your car way up high. Congrats. You then BASHED the cars calling them overpriced. You haven't posted, contributed, cared, written, shared a thing about 930 Turbos in a VERY long time. You turned your back on a car you were so passionate about once you bought, hyped, put clients into and then sold your car. Anyone see a pattern here, eh hem Countach DD. It's a joke and it's about time more people call you out on your tactics. What bothers me the most is the way YOU treat people. Belittling anyone who challenges you. Ganging up with long posts. With the +1's who own the same car or have a financial interest. It's disgusting. It's not passion. It's greed. It's as easy to see through as my windows on my daily driver, a Honda CRV.

18. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #68 joe sackey, Oct 27, 2017
    Actually, I just posted there this past Sunday @ 4:20p about Karl Ludvigsen https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/posts/145636572/ , another false claim.

Also, I never "restored" any of the three 930s I owned over the past 13 years during my tenure, beyond partial work, so, another false claim.

I also have never done a magazine article on any of the three 930s I have owned, another false claim.

So let's review, this makes for a grand total of nine (9) false claims you've posted so far in this thread alone, quite a record.

As regards 930s, I still love them, and have traded two in the past year, also, I've never bashed them, but unlike many dealers, I was one of the few who recommended caution with runaway prices @ 2 years ago. And you know what? I was right, values ascended too quickly to be sustained, good advice which several people I know were appreciative of. On the other hand, I can see how you have an axe to grind seeing as you went out and bought three of the same thing to speculate on - talk about greed!

As regards your tactics which have been summarized here https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/1994-lamborghini-diablo-se-for-sale.562196/page-3 let's just say this thread speaks for itself, and its about time more people in the wine community learn about your credibility, or lack thereof.

Meanwhile, all dates & prices stated by myself are based on documentary proof on file, some of which have already been shared with interested parties, just not with you.

19. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    A few more then JUST the front and rear deck, episodically with that meter pictured.

20. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    As regards paint metering the car, I simply said that my son "paint-metered it fully" and did not say he did 'the whole car', there is a difference, and yes, we know exactly which panels on the SE30 are composite material items - the paint meter so indicates :D

Now you have moved up to re-writing the English language and its meanings LOL

FULLY- means totaly ALL as in FULLY under water.... not as you suggest FULLY Oh but wait just fully in the one place he metered LOL

WHOLE as in ALL total .... THE WHOLE CAR WAS TOTALLY UNDER WATER...right before it was partiality metered for paint work...

Come on JOE, YOU cant even think this answer flys with us...we are NOT IDIOTS here...

ALSO the PAINT meter does NOT indicate what composite is below it...if you have one of those RARE reading meters...please tell me where to get one....

21. christiann

christiann Karting

Nov 29, 2006
    I think I can make this all go away and add some more se's to the stable.

ijvpet likes this.
  22. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    I'm gonna ignore all this jibber jabber and just say that is an awesome picture. Having it parked in front of all those black and white Bentley's is an awesome contrast.

23. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #73 joe sackey, Oct 27, 2017
    That thought never crossed my mind ;)

This thread is beyond brilliant, it belongs in the FChat Hall of Fame :D

I like a man who has the ability to focus on the positive, I was thinking the same thing myself, here is another contrasting image of this red Lamborghini Diablo Special Edition 30th Anniversary car in front of a sea of grey sports cars, just beautiful.

24. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    That looks like such a great car, lucky is whoever scoops it. George is one hell of an engine builder, I'm sure it goes like stink!

25. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Well, at least this one will have a LEGAL USA title.