News

For Sale 1995 Ferrari 512M - 6,400 Miles - 1 Owner - Rosso Corsa - Concours Quality

Discussion in 'Cars' started by SupercarGuru, Mar 21, 2020.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    1995 Ferrari 512M
    6,400 Miles
    1 Owner
    Rosso Corsa
    1 of 75 produced for USA

We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to purchase this incredible 1995 Ferrari 512M from the estate of the the original owner. A well preserved car wearing its original Rosso Corsa paint, original interior and completely preserved. Carpets were covered in plastic, the car was never detailed and left as a testament to originality. This incredible 6,400 mile 512M has its original tires, factory exhaust, Alpine cassette and complete with books, tools and more.

Contact us for more information and photos. Sales@wearecurated.com

Asking $478,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Camp Freddie, anunakki, lee-o and 2 others like this.
  2. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Spectacular car...will be interesting to see what the market will pull in light of current world financial circumstances.
    To some it will be a bargain, and others just a used car..

I think the color name should be temporarily changed to rosso corona!
    GLWS of my kinda car!

SAFE4NOW and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  3. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Thank you for the kind words!

Definitely crazy time in the world. That being said, we have gotten more leads than ever on a myriad of cars.

While people are concerned, and MANY are on the fence or afraid of committing/closing, I am finding that the really passionate collectors are still buying. We recently sold a Miura SV, 550 Maranello, 993 Turbo and a Murcielago 6-Speed.

I believe exceptional very low mileage cars will continue to sell, regardless of the fear in the equity markets. Passion conquers!

God willingly, when the world is healed, the market for everything will pick back up again.

Gh21631, psych0hans, SAFE4NOW and 5 others like this.