1996 993 Turbo For Sale | FerrariChat

1996 993 Turbo For Sale

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by scott63, May 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    I have a 1996 993TT for sale. It is Guards red with black full leather interior. The car has 15,900 miles and has just been serviced and has new P-Zeros. It is equipped with litronics, hi-fi sound, sunroof, rim crests, cd changer, large oval exhaust tips and aluminum brake handle and shifter.. The car is pristine and even smells new. You will not find a nicer 993TT. $79,000/OBO. You can reach me at 917-232-4136 or [email protected]

Scott

2. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    I wish you good luck in selling it.

Based on Southern Cal prices, your asking price is a bit high. These are beautiful cars and the last of the air-cooled generation.

3. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003

I am losing a fair amount even at my asking price. I looked at over 20 TT's and most were dogs and those were selling for $70K. This car needs nothing and has been properly cared for... Once you add on the cost of servicing, new tires, redoing wheels, etc. etc. you end up spending many thousands more than you paid on one of those cars that appears to be a good deal.

You can speak to a lot of people on this board who know me. I am a car collector and only buy the best. As such, when I sell, I am selling the best that is available. I have sold 4 cars in the past 18 months (all sight unseen). In every case, the new owner called to tell me how much nicer the car was than they expected. Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for...

4. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Am in love with your car, the 993 TT is one of my favorite ever, sure hope she finds a good home. If you wanna swap for a '03 MINI COOPER S, Ill take it;)

5. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

I hear you, your car sounds perfect, not to worry. With the exchange your car is priced right, here in Canada. I hope it finds a good home. The 993 TT is one of my all time fav. cars.

Cheers

Vasco.R

6. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Will take the Mini and about $60K !! :)

7. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    MIni is worth 23.5 as is;)