News

For Sale 1996 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster - 1,200 Original Miles - Rare Early Production

Discussion in 'Cars' started by SupercarGuru, Jun 17, 2020.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    1996 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster
    1,200 Original Miles
    Rare Early Production
    Rosso on Snowcorn

One of the nicest Diablo Roadster examples we have seen, our very rare early production Diablo Roadster. 1 of less than 15 early produced cars produced for the USA with no airbags, this incredible example was part of a major collection for many years. It is completely bone stock and has new Pirelli P-Zero tires and freshly serviced.

Asking $329,000.

Contact us for more details and information. Sales@wearecurated.com

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    Such a bargain when you compare buying new crap, at the same price. No video game dash and back up cameras.

JTSE30 and JustinNY like this.
  3. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2005
    A back up camera on a car with this lack of visibility I would highly recommend if driving the car (does not apply here of course). I use mine alot.

Good to see Diablo Roadsters have finally arrived as a collectible, the production numbers are so small, 450-ish and it has the 90,000 miles of sky feature that no previous Lamborghini V12 had.

Mayrivercrab likes this.
  4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    When backing up I pushed all of them. I am crazy with this approach. Never had to replace a clutch in one car. Never a single burn out + I drive around town like it was a truck.