Taken Off Market - 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider 14,965 miles manual | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider 14,965 miles manual

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by jwiner2, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jwiner2

jwiner2 Karting

Jan 1, 2012
    Hamburg, NY
    I am putting up for sale my F355 that I have owned for the past 8 years. I would rate this car a 9 to 9-1/2 out of 10. It is a beautiful car. A major service was completed by Towne Alfa Romeo in Sept 2018 using the Ricambi F355 Major Service kit. I have only put 200 miles on it since. The car has had 3 major services done on it. The car was gone over top to bottom when doing the most recent major service and items that were replaced are as follows: Clutch, CV Axle boots, Water Pump, upper shock mounts, Power steering bellows, Headers, ( original ones included ), New Factory Rims, lug nuts, 4-wheel alignment, Power top and A/C were also serviced. Also replaced under my ownership: Cats, Cat Ecu's, Tires, Battery.

I have all the paperwork from previous owners as well as paperwork for all three majors. I have the original window sticker also. Comes with all the original literature and leather binder.

Car was purchased new at Shelton Sport Cars Ft. Lauderdale
    The car had a Tubi exhaust installed by the dealer when the car was brand new as per dealer paperwork.

Cylinder Compression check and leak down test was preformed during the recent engine out service and all the results fall within specifications. Photos available. Car runs perfect.

The front valence was just touched up because it had a crack form the previous owner.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Interior is in beautiful condition, passenger side looks brand new,looks like no one ever sat in the passenger seat, drivers seat has slight wear on lumber consistent with a 14K mile car.

Super Clean fully documented car. Ready to go needs nothing.

Asking $82,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

rampante550 likes this.
  2. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Excellent!

3. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Very nice car, a Grigio 6 speed 17k mile car just sold a few hours ago on Bring a Trailer for $88,500 so you might want to take a look at that to sell your car.

4. jwiner2

jwiner2 Karting

Jan 1, 2012
    Hamburg, NY
    Yes that is next if no one has interest here. Thought i would try here first.

5. Neelfryer

Neelfryer Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2017
    Beverly Hills
    Full Name:
    John
    safe to assume the car is in NY ?

sorry if you already stated its location

6. jwiner2

jwiner2 Karting

Jan 1, 2012
    Hamburg, NY