For Sale - SOLD! 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider Giallo Needs nothing!! | FerrariChat

For Sale SOLD! 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider Giallo Needs nothing!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by reimelmotorcars, Apr 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    #1 reimelmotorcars, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Now available this 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider in Giallo Modena over Nero leather interior with just over 25K miles and a true 6-speed manual transmission. Fresh from the shop this car need nothing. Top is n great condition and working order, Dash leather has been replaced and stickies have been addressed.
    VIN: ZFFXR48A2V0108010
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    Help me FerrariChat what am I missing here I thought at this price it would be getting a lot of inquiries. What am I missing here?

3. Cavallino Nero Rampante

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    ST
    You are asking so I will try to help. My guess is that you priced it high from the get go which probably turned off any prospective buyers. In fairness you have dropped the price within the range that they seem to be going for now so you should have better luck. Also, to take the guess work out of it, does fresh from the shop mean it had its fluids changed or it just had a major engine out? Lot's of people are scared to death by the engine out, I'm not here to debate that, it can be a significant cost for buyers at this price point though. Have you looked at the F355 auction results page on BAT? It seems a solid data point in which to go by. https://bringatrailer.com/ferrari/f355/ She's a beauty and I wish you the best in selling it to it's next caretaker.

artsd, Techhawk, JoeTSI and 1 other person like this.
  4. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel