News

For Sale 1999 360 Modena Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Ravipatel1975, Nov 2, 2018.

  1. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    1. I am selling my 360 and wanted to post here as I found my car on Ferrari Chat. I have owned the car for a couple years and its a nice example of the 360. I have meticulous service records from all owners. All the bulletins that need to be done are in order. See below for a summary of the work performed. Car has 33K miles on it.

      Asking $72,000.00

      CS Carbon Fiber trimmed engine bay
      Nouvalari Exhaust ( I have OEM exhaust as well )
      Stainless Headers from the supplier Fast Cars uses. Not the thin Ferrari OEM headers.
      Charcoal Grey Scuderi wheels
      New Pirelli Rubber all around
      CS Carbon Paddles
      Yellow Speedo Face
      Aluminum Pedals including Dead Pedal
      "Sticky No More" mod done on interior
      Ferrari Clear Bra
      Skid Pads
      Challenge Grill
      TCU CS upgrade has been installed (March 2018)
      Ceramic paint coating (March 2018)
      30% clutch wear

      Car has 3000 miles since timing belts and a good service. This is a really nice Ferrari that has most everything you need or might want to do on a 360, I've really enjoyed the car and would like to see it go to a good garage!

      I have plenty of pictures and can take more if you'd like to see something not posted here. Car is in Florida in my garage under its cover waiting for you. Runs great! Can email me at ravipatel1975@gmail.com

      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

     
    brookliner7, SaifC and crinoid like this.
  2. Jakuzzi

    Jakuzzi Formula Junior

    Mar 26, 2005
    992
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Beautiful! If it were a 6speed manual........ :)
     
  3. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
  4. Tarek307

    Tarek307 Karting

    Sep 26, 2018
    68
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Looks like a nice example
     
  5. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
    Jakuzzi likes this.
  6. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thank you. She is great example of 360 and runs great.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  7. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Since this car needs to sell to make room for another vehicle, I’m open to all reasonable offers and will sell the car to the best offer received.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
    Jakuzzi likes this.
  8. Jakuzzi

    Jakuzzi Formula Junior

    Mar 26, 2005
    992
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    The wheels make the car look even better :)
     
  9. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Fabate87 likes this.
  10. CarAholic

    CarAholic Karting

    May 10, 2016
    233
    Gorgeous car good luck with the sale


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  11. jlclt348

    jlclt348 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 7, 2013
    139
    Ridgefield, CT
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Love the wheels. Can you post more specs on them? I'd like to get a set for my 360. Thanks!
     
  12. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
  13. jlclt348

    jlclt348 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 7, 2013
    139
    Ridgefield, CT
    Full Name:
    Justin
  14. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Took her out for spin today. Looking for a good garage. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  15. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
  16. VAF84

    VAF84 Rookie

    Jul 23, 2016
    16
    Texas
    Hi Ravipatel1975,

    A couple of questions:
    • Do you have the original wheels and tires? If so, which version (starfish?)?
    • Who installed the CS TSU Upgrade?
    • You mentioned 3k miles since last belt upgrade, do you recall what year they were replaced and whether it was done independent or dealership?
    • To clarify 30% clutch, do you mean remaining or that there's 70% life left to it.
    • Noticed the Carolina plates, but Florida location. Are the pics recent?
    • Aside from the TCU and ceramic updates, were the other modifications done during your ownership or prior?
    Sort of early in my search, and frankly intended on seeking one with a little less modification, but there are a couple of things that stand out to me on yours. Great looking car.

    Thanks!
     
  17. Tarek307

    Tarek307 Karting

    Sep 26, 2018
    68
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    OP, does the Cavallino light up in the dash at night with the yellow tachometer? thats a sweet mod! love the wheels too. At 70k this is a STEAL!
     
    4ROARE likes this.
  18. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    [*]Do you have the original wheels and tires? If so, which version (starfish?)?

    -I do not have original wheels as this is how I purchased car

    [*]Who installed the CS TSU Upgrade?

    -Omega Motorsports (Jacksonville FL). Steve who works with a great deal of exotics and very familiar with Ferrari.

    [*]You mentioned 3k miles since last belt upgrade, do you recall what year they were replaced and whether it was done independent or dealership?

    -Replaced 7/2016 at sport auto in NC. Unfortunately not able to perform these services at dealership due to lack of dealership. And also my experience and knowledge of working with dealership is generally very costly for same service and often not better than good independent shops.

    [*]To clarify 30% clutch, do you mean remaining or that there's 70% life left to it.

    -Correct. Usually Ferrari lists in this manner meaning it’s only 30% worn.

    [*]Noticed the Carolina plates, but Florida location. Are the pics recent?

    -Yes recent pics and prior to tag transfer.

    [*]Aside from the TCU and ceramic updates, were the other modifications done during your ownership or prior?

    -List of mods in beginning of posting regarding exhaust; wheels; TCU; etc. also of note, there is alpine radio with Bluetooth.


    -Thank you and feel free to email or PM me. She is great car and runs very well. Sad to see her go but making room for a 2+2 style couple as I have a little one.




    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  19. spartan98

    spartan98 Rookie

    Nov 2, 2018
    1
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Rom
    Hello Ravi,
    I sent you an email to your gmail account concerning your 360. Please reply if you'll be available this Thursday. Thanks. - Rom
     
  20. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    I’m sorry Rom, I don’t appear to have gotten your email. Please send again at ravipatel1975@gmail.com And depending on time, I may be available this Thursday. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  21. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thanks Tarek. And no, the Cavallino does not light up at night; it’s silver in color. I feel it is very aggressively priced as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  22. VAF84

    VAF84 Rookie

    Jul 23, 2016
    16
    Texas
    Thanks for the quick response! I also agree that Indy vs Dealer doesn't make a big difference so long as you use a reputable shop.

    I can relate on getting a 2+2. We have 1 kiddo, and looking at a second. For a while there I was considering a 911s because of that. However, the visceral experience doesn't compare. I test drove a 911s the other day, then went out for a drive in my buddy's 458. I was quickly reminded why my heart was set on Ferrari. I know the 458 is a different car than a 360, but the experience is special all the same. Also, back in 2009 I drove a F430, and it had that similar raw edge versus the more refined Porsche.

    Anyway, thanks again, I may have a few other questions, but will email you directly.
     
  23. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
  24. Ravipatel1975

    Ravipatel1975 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 24, 2017
    19
    Jacksonville, FL
    I’ve received a few inquiries regarding the motor mounts and F1. Motor mounts were addressed and fixed. No known issues with F1. She runs and sounds great.


    Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app
     
  25. texasnoiz

    texasnoiz Rookie

    Oct 7, 2018
    5
    Full Name:
    khuram siddiqi
    great looking example of a 360. glws!
     

Share This Page