For Sale - 1999 Ferrari 360 F1 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1999 Ferrari 360 F1

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by 360Tom, Oct 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'm having to put up for sale, my 1999 360 Modena. It has been a really hard decision to make. I really love the car. It runs incredibly strong and handles superbly. It is quicker than most 360's and by far out handles a stock one. It's has some very tasteful upgrades, although, not everyone may feel that way. It will come with 2 sets of wheels.

It's Giallo Modena with black Daytona seats. F1 transmission. Paint as Seats are in good shape with only minimal wear signs. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm anal with the car and loved it to death. Right now, It has 66,525 miles.

Upgrades are as follows:
    On the interior:
    It has a carbon instrument housing with yellow tach face. Carbon shift paddles.

On the exterior:
    Carbon fiber mirrors, Challenge grill and Novitec NF1 Centerlock wheel set in black. Also included, would be a new in box, set of silver NF1's. Aluminum race hook.

Engine/drivetrain:
    Fabspeed headers with sport cats, Tubi exhaust. Challenge Stradale MAF's, Challenge Stradale Air box lids, Challenge Stradale ECU remap. Challenge Stradale Transmission computer(TCU)

Suspension upgrade:
    Challenge Stradale front and rear shock assembly with Titanium springs set. (1/2 the weight of stock setup), Challenge Stradale rear anti-roll bar, Challenge Stradale Suspension computer.

With the sale of the vehicle, all of the OEM shock assemblies, rear anti roll bar, instrument housing in aluminum, black tach face, OEM suspension computer, OEM Transmission computer(TCU), OEM Air lids and OEM mirrors will be included.

It has been driven regularly and maintained with Damian at Calabasas Luxury Motors for the past 5 years that I've owned it. It has the belts done 3 years ago. I do not have a current clutch reading, but I will try and get that in the next couple of weeks.

I'm am asking 68,000, but open to offers. No dealers please or ridiculous offers. I understand its a higher mileage car, however, it's damn near impossible to get a hold of a complete Challenge Stradale suspension, computers and tune, as well as 2 sets of Novitec centerlock wheels.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    clean title? accidents on carfax?

3. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Tom, good luck on the sale and with the next car. Had a great time on the Rally4Kids with you last year. The 2 yellow Ferraris had people doing a double take wherever we were at!

Attached Files:

4. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    I have been in the marekt for an F430 for a while, but your ad is a testament to just how beautiful and relevant the 360's still are. Good luck with the sale friend.

Any interior pics?