2.5 Miles with 9 Turns - AMAZING! | FerrariChat

2.5 Miles with 9 Turns - AMAZING!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Brigitte, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Under user options click on the calender section, look at April 29th and read about the "Livin' On The Edge" Racecourse/Track Day being presented by FX Performance, it's going to be INCREDIBLE!

www.willowspringsraceway.com for checking out the track
    www.fxperformance.com for pre - post track day maintenance

There is a contest: The 1st person to register w/ pymt gets a Track Day for FREE, really great!

Wonder who it will be.

This picture is the track at Willow Springs

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

The track has substantial elevation changes also. Great place to go fast at. I've only broken 3, 4 bones there when I was racing, in turns 2 and 4.

Art

3. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Remember to DRINK MILK, maybe something Art355 needs to do more of., sorry to hear about your broken bones how fast were you going and which race was that.

All kidding aside, remember to call me this week if you need a registration form and I can email or fax it over.

310-892-3105 Brigitte

IT'S TRACK DAY. An opportunity to learn tips, techniques, manuvers for handling your exotic. It's a day to make friends and much more.

One more thing, you must have a roll bar two inches above your helmet if you have a convertible.

If you don't have a helmet let me or Costantino know right away.

4. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Do you have to take your own car?

-Armen

5. ART360

ART360 Guest

When I was starting to race in the late 60s, I was racing for the AFM, and I was at my first race at Willow. I was 4th off the grid, and decided I could pass all three going into turn 4, broke my ankle.

Overall I've broken about 28 bones in a career that went from 1968 through 1991. It was worth it. If I can, at some point, I'd like to do a track day, but mot this time. I realize it will be a little slower than what I'm used to, but so what.

Art

6. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    yup! Bring a tractor trailor full if u could, put them up for rent ;) $$$$$

JK