2 Ferrari and motorcycle crash. | Page 4 | FerrariChat

2 Ferrari and motorcycle crash.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, May 13, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95Aero

95Aero Karting

Dec 14, 2007
    Stamford
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    What a terrible crash with simply irrevocable consequences for all. I'm 25 years old and can promise you that I don't drive the way I did at 17 or 18. 28? Yeah you should know better by now. Time and place for everything!

2. targanero

targanero Formula 3

May 31, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Simon
  3. mrbucket2

mrbucket2 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2006
    Bergen County
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Yeah that is just grasping at straws. GDC bears all the responsibility in this.

4. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Was it a public road or an access road at the stadium? I'm not familiar with the area and some articles have made it unclear if the accident occurred on public roads or on the stadium property.

5. jsanocki

jsanocki Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2006
    NJ
    The road in question is 100% an access road. You would never go on this road unless you are traveling to or from the stadium. Is the property owned by Met Life which the road is on? That I do not know....

The blame falls on Gotham and the two drivers. Unfortunately the actions of their employees lead to the death of an innocent man, and for that reason I hope this lawsuit bankrupts the company and these two drivers enjoy a 10yr prison sentence

6. lor2435

lor2435 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2005
    NYC
    Noah should have smartened up and gotten rid of Rob years ago, that guy brought in a bad element that is/was not conducive to good business. I'm not even sure what Rob did over there other than make stupidly dangerous videos with Noah's cars.

The 21 rule applied to employees as well for insurance reasons, I'm betting gdc is walking into this law suit with little to no protection from the insurance company.

7. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    They are not repudiating anything. YOU are. Do you even know what the word repudiating means? It means "deny" or "to refuse to accept the truth." Duh.

If GDC has people like you in their corner, I don't think much of their chances.

8. targanero

targanero Formula 3

May 31, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I believe that technically the property is owned by the state as Met Life Stadium is the operator (of the stadium) while the NJ Sports and Exposition Authority is the owner of the entire complex. Met Life Stadium LLC is a joint venture between the Jets and Giants so there's a lot of $ there.

9. lor2435

lor2435 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2005
    NYC
    Any updates on this?