For Sale - 2 rear ADV1 wheels for sale. Huge discount!!!!!!!! | FerrariChat

For Sale 2 rear ADV1 wheels for sale. Huge discount!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Pazzo009, Nov 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    I am selling my 21 inch ADV5 M.V2 SL Series rears that were on my 458. You will see specs in the pic below.

I had these on my 458 and then traded the car in for my F12. The rear offset didn't work with the F12 so I had to get 2 rears made. I paid over $8000 for the set when I originally purchased them.

So basically, if you wanted these wheels, you would have to contact ADV1 directly, or a vendor for them (I went through Vivid Racing) and get 2 fronts made...Which are slightly cheaper. I ESTIMATE the cost would be be anywhere from $3000 to $4000. You can get them made raw in case you wanted to get the wheels powder coated a different color. Which is what I did with mine when I installed them on my F12.

You will see 3 small imperfections that occurred upon tire removal I believe. They are small, but if you change the color, it's a non issue.

The wheel hardware is raw as well and you would have to inform ADV1 of that.

The rears are 11.5 wide and take a 295/30/21

My asking price is $1500 shipped in the continental US

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Eric C likes this.