Sold - 2002 360 Spider, Gated 6 spd, Rosso Fiorano, Cuoio Price $89,500 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 2002 360 Spider, Gated 6 spd, Rosso Fiorano, Cuoio Price $89,500

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by jackarthur, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    I would be pleased to do — if the video is from the drivers seat, it would show the start up sequence and gauge activity (and sound a bit muffled). Would that be what you are interested in?

2. Justicepool

Justicepool Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Yes, and maybe a short one from behind to hear the exhaust

3. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Here is a link to a video, beginning with turning off the alarm, starting the engine while showing the interior gauges as it starts and runs. Then taking camera around to the rear of the car, shutting off the engine and then starting and running engine for exhaust sound. Simply taken with iPhone X.

4. Justicepool

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Shows video unavailable

5. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Sorry, I believe the video is now accessible -- please try again.

6. Justicepool

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Thank you Jack

7. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    No problem.

8. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    I had two detailed questions shown in the interior photos (good eyes!) -- what is the central rear view mirror, and what is the cup holder in place of the ash tray? The rear view mirror is a special electronic version with Valentine radar output displayed in the mirror (I also have the original mirror). The cup holder (fitting standard 12 oz. containers) is a carbon fiber replacement for the original ash tray (I also have the original ashtray). Thanks for asking.

9. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    I am traveling this week but pleased to answer any further questions that don't require access to the car before Friday.

10. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Thank you for the additional requests for information. Back in town with the car this weekend, will provide additional detail Saturday.

11. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Since several of you asked, and it seems that current (immediate) service is important in the sale-- I am just doing fluid changes, and 30k service items. Would be pleased to add new belt service, but include that as part of the new owners choice of a source -- so asking price is reduced to $93,500.

12. Jeffroy

Jeffroy Rookie

Jul 11, 2018
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Hello, where is the car located?

13. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Missoula, Montana. Happy to discuss the logistics of inspections, etc. PM sent.

14. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Yes Mike, copy of Carfax and latest service receipt from Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo sent -- and title in hand of course. As mentioned, I purchased the car in 2012 in Southern California (Newport Bech).

15. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    All services complete, and ready to go. Price $89,500 -- and a rare 360.

16. jackarthur

jackarthur Rookie

Jan 10, 2011
    Will also list on Ebay for more exposure.